1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Join The warlord kingdom

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by bomberjack, Mar 9, 2019.

1. bomberjack

bomberjack New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Twk
    Join The warlord kingdom. Minimum requirement 200 at this moment. Apply to join. Or join our sister allience The warlordkingdom2 and get stronger move to top And you Will be promoted to The warlord kingdom. The warlordkingdom2 is open to join.
    27-03-2019
    The warlord kingdom apply to join.(48/50) allience rank 1220 (yesterday 1800)
    The warlordkingdom2 open to join (49/50) allience rank 4500 ( yesterday 4850)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Jin likes this.
  2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Hey @bomberjack, you can update the alliance rank and spots open on the first post instead of making a new post everytime :)

bomberjack likes this.
  3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I'm gonna butt in here.

When there is new post/thread, it appears in BOLD letters so we know we got new stuff to read. However, if you edit a post, it does not have BOLD letters, does not show up in recent post or in 'Alerts' as far as I know.

Anyway, it's nice to see a new alliance climbing the ranking ladder.

bomberjack likes this.
  4. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Yeah but that's also not nice to keep bumping the same thread every couple of days with ranking update only :p

A tradeoff could be updating the first post as often as he wants (even daily to have a good stats history) and maybe bumping the thread only on some bigger milestones :)

5. bomberjack

bomberjack New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Twk
    Then Why is there No ranking file. On forum. Plus Getting members is really difficult. You get only new people When you just start a allience. You cannot find as new member a Good allience only When you search on forum. There is No world chat. You cannot see as leader of a allience nothing about If they are active. There are enough people that want to play in an active allience. Never had problems with other games and also on forum.
    Then Why is there on this forum allience

You want also that more people are playing this game. And not quiting with it.

Its always Good to have people much on the forum updating posting go on.

And really complaining when needed there are Some words that is not proper to say. Or when the game is more advance also forum. Then you really can say it.

And something else why this have to be on the forum. If there is something you can also send private message to the person on the forum.

With warning or something else.

I like the game and its improving. And i have enough things to say. For now its enough.

Supercool6 likes this.
  6. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

See my post on recruiting, and if I get 30 likes I earn an achievement and move up in the Warlords forum heirachy hehe ;)

7. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

Lol...this is a great forum bud...there are tons of truly awesome players that just live for the opportunity to share great tips and unique gaming experiences :)

Jin likes this.