1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Kilz recruiting for Eastgate

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Slaine_, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Slaine_

Slaine_ New Member

Alliance:
    Kilz
    Hey everyone, we have an active guild looking for a few more active quest warlords to help us get the Mythical shipment. It’s a fun group, lots of chatter, tips and tricks in the chat. We change leadership every week so everyone gets a turn. And we kick zero contributors weekly (unless there are extenuating circumstances). Come join us!

Jin likes this.
  2. Galmovir

Galmovir New Member

Warlord Level:
    Hi guys, I'm in the alliance and I feel much into it.
    Chatting is very useful and fun.
    With a few more members we can get mythical ships! :D

3. Leathermanowar

Leathermanowar New Member

I'm in the guild of friends group. Joined as a newbie and have learned so much. Small tips and tricks that make the game way more fun and enjoyable. Some tips even make the game easier. Small things you should notice, but don't, until it's pointed out. We get an epic ship every week and are so close to legendary. A few active daily players will make the difference. Come join us and share in the rewards of active daily players. HAVE FUN!

4. Leathermanowar

Leathermanowar New Member

Go to alliance HQ search for guild of friends, and come join us. Active players who do their daily task are not only welcome but encouraged to join us and reap the rewards of daily play. HAVE FUN!

5. Legendary

Legendary New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Kilz
    Hey all! Please consider joining us, there's about 25 of us that hit high marks weekly and we always get epic ship (just shy of Legendary!) We're looking for active players to help us grow - all are welcome!

6. Slaine_

Slaine_ New Member

Alliance:
    Kilz
    Hey All, we’re still looking for more people to join our guild. If you’d like to be part of an active, fun guild, consider joining us.