1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Ladder PvP start

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kardigan, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Kardigan

Kardigan New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Dkal
    It seems to me its unfair that the ladder PvP ALWAYS start at the same time.

I mean it benefits the same timezones on earth each time.
    This is important it seems,cause some ppl can explore the flaws this brings.
    I am from Europe and here it is 1-2 AM each time the ladder starts.
    Its nearly imposible to climb the ladder, since when i wake up, some have saved all their pvp targets for the ladder start (So do i ofc, the same have many others also).

But here comes the thing, those that start when the timer is nearly at start, get a huge advantage!
    They get more targets then those that arent up at that hour!

Its always the same ppl that are on top, because of this i think.

Might I suggest, that the ladder when it resets, that the timer is set 12hours later/before, so it can benefit several more timezones? Make it fair please, as i see it, it isnt at the moment.

Ppl are playing all aroundthe world, plz let all compete at the same conditions?

So when u have the ladder reset, and it says: “next season starts in 4days”. Let it be 3days and 12hours plz! Then switch it back at the next ladder start, and so on.

Horrendious likes this.
  2. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    The reason that the same people are at the top isn't really the timezones, it's mostly just a case of ''how many diamonds are you willing to spend rerolling'' with the current system. (and ofc doing the extra battle)

Noob likes this.
  3. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    SOS
    You have enough time because each 12 hours +5 pvp... I live in europa and farm pvp at 7:00-8:00 and 16:00-18:00 hours. To be top 100 need many dias for reroll (S4) and time to play.

4. Alina

Alina Member

I personally really don't like the extra battle simply because of the start time of the seasons..

Zancudo likes this.
  5. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

I hope there's a fix planned for the next PvP rework.

6. Owain

Owain Member

Start your battle , just don't finish it, close the app , or shut down the phone. The battle should resume when you wake up.

Enodrevo, Kardigan and Jin like this.
  7. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

My season starts at 1am too and I finished last season on 4th position

8. Hai

Hai Active Member

i refuse to stay awake at 2am just for do that extra fight.
    hence i refuse to participate this stupid unfair pvp racing system.
    i do like fight 4S and i always reroll ( not with gems 1S and 2S).
    i refuse to reroll again if its last dy of season and if it would take extra gems.

BlackAdder666 and Anton Amby like this.
  9. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I just think that current PvP has so many flaws that it needs a rework tbh...
    By far the majority of the playerbase don't even have the slightest chance of seeing their name appear on the leaderboards (like top 100? what even is that, if we assume that 10k players exist in the whole game that's 1%), for the top players it's not a question of ''how big a challenge can you overcome'' but rather ''how many diamonds will you spend'' and last but not least in order to place at the top you have to abuse the ''extra battle bug'' (which I can't imagine is intended to be in the game)
    The only thing that I actually like about current PvP is the War Coin // War Harbor mechanic. (that one is really good tho) :p
    Also on the topic of leaderboards, why do we have a ''Badges'' leaderboard for Brigand Island?? It's not even hard to complete, the entire top 100 all have 99 gold medals - It's also not even good to complete it since that means you can't use it as a diamond-generator...
    Instead of ''Brigand Badges'' wouldn't it make more sense to have leaderboards for the different Strongholds or something that's an actual competition? o_O

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Primer, Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  10. Hai

Hai Active Member

I start to feel very bored of this game ...
    anyone else?

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  11. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

You can always start a 2nd journey and proved that everything I've done in the early stage of my 2nd journey is all WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! :D:p