1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Long term plans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Supercool6, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

Hi all :)
    Wow I love this game, and its online community so much, you peeps are awesome :)
    There is a lot of talk about content that that could be built into the game 'soon', which is all very exciting...(MEGA yay)...especially some kind of guild vs. guild content BUT...
    Dare I ask, beg, or implore in other ways....is there any speculation as to where the Devs would like to go long term, say content being released over years to come, coz let's face it...Warlords is crazy and I'm totally gonna be here in 5 years :)

Èlan likes this.
  2. Owain

Owain Member

3. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Hello @Supercool6 we really appreciate your kind words!

Regarding the future content, that is something hard to say and specify. We do not make plans with years in advance, we usually plan year by year although this is a bit tricky because we may plan X, Y and Z for a year but it might (and most likely will) change. Why can this change? For soooo many reasons, the needs of the game, the requests of our players, maybe we need to rework a previous feature, etc.
    For now, I can say some things we have in mind (and some other under development) for the future; a really cool improvement for the Alliances which will make them finally more useful, a PvP rework and the lastest areas of desert continent. These 2 last features I cannot say when they are planned to be done since we do not have an ETA yet.

I hope this gives you a hint about your concerns.

Supercool6 likes this.
  4. jia28

jia28 New Member

Last edited: May 4, 2019