1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Candidacy Looking for a fun and more active alliance

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Shummy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Shummy

Shummy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Like I said in the title, looking for a more active guild to join. I joined up on one as soon as he came available and there is only 2 of us that ever says a word, don’t know if the gm even plays? I’ve been playing for about a month now but fell in love with the game as soon as I started. I’m WL 14 almost 15 so still pretty new but feel like I’m getting the game down good. I love to help others when I can and just chatting, enjoying the game. Let me know if you have a spot open! I play daily and very active. Thank you all

2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Shummy. Welcome to the WoA community Forum.

Other alliances you might consider are Aim High, Angelic Host & Epic End.

Shummy and RasClart like this.
  3. Madarick

Madarick New Member

I am part of Revolutionary Heroes. Search for RHero. We are small (11 members), but the top 3 members including myself are active when it comes to the chat feature. We are at WL 17 or above.

RealBizkit666, Shummy and RasClart like this.
  4. Shummy

Shummy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Thank you very much ! Good looking out appreciate it