1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Candidacy Looking for alliance

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Maikowen, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Maikowen

Maikowen New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Cimme
    Hi to all

I want to change alliance on next Monday. I'm level 22 and I complete all daily quests.

I want to be in an alliance which earns mythical ship.

Regards

2. Fikus

Fikus Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    SANK
    We would like to have you on board in Sanguine Knights (SanK), on our way to 6th Mystical ship in a row.

3. Marshman

Marshman New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    BRIT
    British Lions are looking for 1 more active player. We consistently hit mythical. You’d be more than welcome although I can’t promise that the space will still be free on Monday. Hope to see you.

4. Dinkleberry

Dinkleberry New Member

Warlord Level:
    Come and join War Machine! we had 42 maxed out on the last ship before some of the guys said they would take off the day since we were maxed already. Then they maxed anyway! Dont wait till Monday. Get the mythical ship this Sunday! And show us what you can do!

5. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

AARMED would also love you have another active player. You could put us over the top so we hit Mythical every week. Good luck with your search!

6. Benji

Benji New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Join Chatters and Fighters (CaF). One spot open, we have not missed mythical since first week when we had legendary.
    Top 20 alliance and climbing, several top 100 PvP players who are more than willing to share advice.
    And an active chatroom too!
    Is the spot still open come monday, Well maybe but we are not holding it.

7. Eddie

Eddie New Member

Exhorcistas, TOP 100, actually rank 50. We speak spanish in the forum, but I post main messgaes in english too. Now we have an open position. Mithical ship every week

8. Cire

Cire Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    FotS just had an opening come available. We're the #3 alliance and get mythical every week. Would love to have a strong candidate who wants to be a daily player and make our alliance stronger. Just look us up in the alliance list and submit your application.

Domitaro likes this.
  9. Shoemaker

Shoemaker Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Chill
    Mountain Men will get a top ship and allow you to miss a week when you need to. We are chill but always pull top ship.

10. hilkor

hilkor New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Crom
    Vuelve a Cimmeria, desde que te fuiste nos quedamos colgados falta de poco, contigo aseguramos un barco,y a ir creciendo.

11. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

Guys .... he posted on June 7th & it’s now July 19th....

FFS it’s time to let this thread go... am i wrong?