1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Candidacy Looking for my first alliance

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by JPro82, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JPro82

JPro82 New Member

WL 8
    English speaking but international ok
    300+ trophies
    I'm starting too enjoy this game more and linked my phone to have more access and more activity

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Hi jpro,

We at Celtica have 2 spaces left.
    We’ll be very happy to accept you, if you’d like.

We’re an English-speaking clan: most of us in the more ‘mature’ category and many/most from UK.
    As an alliance, we are very active here, with a friendly, encouraging and supportive atmosphere between members among our strengths.
    We’re also position 83 on the leaderboard and working our way up slowly but surely.

I think we’re currently in ‘open’ status so, if you’d like to join us, check us out in the ‘Alliance’ section of the map.

Maybe see you there :)

3. Noob

Noob Active Member

Alliance:
    SOS
    I looking ally too. To grow ally is hard...
    WL 17, almost at WL 18. 1530 army power

4. Madarick

Madarick New Member

I am part of Revolutionary Heroes. Search for RHero. We are small (11 members), but the top 3 members including myself are active when it comes to the chat feature. We are at WL 17 or above.

RealBizkit666 and RasClart like this.
  5. Stormbrow

Stormbrow New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Armed
    Fun active and growing alliance if you are interested. We talk board games, sports, WoA strategy. Search (Armed)

6. Marcus Pitt

Marcus Pitt Member

Aim High Alliance (AHA) is always looking for new active members to help us climb the rankings. Hit us up on there if you fancy joining an active friendly alliance.