1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Candidacy Looking for my first alliance

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by JPro82, Feb 27, 2019.

1. JPro82

JPro82 New Member

WL 8
    English speaking but international ok
    300+ trophies
    I'm starting too enjoy this game more and linked my phone to have more access and more activity

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Hi jpro,

We at Celtica have 2 spaces left.
    We’ll be very happy to accept you, if you’d like.

We’re an English-speaking clan: most of us in the more ‘mature’ category and many/most from UK.
    As an alliance, we are very active here, with a friendly, encouraging and supportive atmosphere between members among our strengths.
    We’re also position 83 on the leaderboard and working our way up slowly but surely.

I think we’re currently in ‘open’ status so, if you’d like to join us, check us out in the ‘Alliance’ section of the map.

Maybe see you there :)

3. Noob

Noob Member

I looking ally too. To grow ally is hard...
    WL 17, almost at WL 18. 1530 army power

4. Madarick

Madarick New Member

I am part of Revolutionary Heroes. Search for RHero. We are small (11 members), but the top 3 members including myself are active when it comes to the chat feature. We are at WL 17 or above.

RealBizkit666 and RasClart like this.