1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Loot wagon share limit?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Krinari, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Krinari

Krinari New Member

I am at 90/150 shards on my dewport guard since 2 days. I got like 12 iteme in a row and no shard. Is this bad luck or a feature?

Gazgulkilla likes this.
  2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Bad luck. Keep going and you will find shards.

3. Owain

Owain Member

Are you getting CV's?

4. Hai

Hai Active Member

does it matter?

5. Owain

Owain Member

Yes. O definitely had less shards when I missed a CV

6. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I don't think it matters, I had the impression that the chance for a shard was higher without a CV .... Now I'm quite sure it doesn't influence the outcome.

7. Krinari

Krinari New Member

3 days and 1 shard... I do loot wagons every two hours

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Yes. But you will also go through streaks of 15 to 20 shards in 3 days. We just remember the bad stuff more often because we are disappointed.

And CV has never had an impact that I have noticed. I experiment and record a lot and don’t have any evidence CV is a factor in regards to shards. Only gold.

Jin, Jimsom2 and Zancudo like this.
  9. Hai

Hai Active Member

why do i feel i get more shards at beginning when i had 1* regs and few unlocked ones? sometimes i have a feeling if you unlocked too many regs with hundreds of open slots to upgrade them. that when your chances on LW is lowered even if you pick up the LW with a regs who is fully upgraded.

let me know if this theory is valid. but yeah, i clearly remember when i started the game and looted the wagon, i got 2-3 regs shards with RR a lot. he easily reached 3* in a week. Been thinking what if i forcefully leave starting 5 regs, unlock none, advance none, and only focusing on LW :)

10. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I also had the feeling that you got a lot more upgrades from LW if your short on them with other units (not fully upgraded and none in the bank), but that could also just be a false impression of mine.
    Don't forget in the beginning upgrading goes much faster because you still get the 3 shards from brigandine island.
    As Primer said you get lucky streaks with nearly every LW with a shard or more and then you go for days without seeing any.
    My estimation for shards is about 3-4 if you do the LW 7-8x a day ... A bit under 50%

11. Kaine

Kaine New Member

Have they nerfed the shards it has been almost three days now and no shards from loot wagon I have probably another 1,000 shards to go on my units and all of a sudden shards seem to be impossible to obtain?. I have noticed they are offering 10 shards for diamonds now I am guessing You need to spend money now to get diamonds to get shards now?. Anyone else noticing the lack of shards

12. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Nope im having a lucky streak atm

13. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Think, Waarthog, you’re pinching my shards then ;p
    I average 3-4 LW’s a day and I am currently on 2 shards out of the past 16 loot wagons.
    Thought it was a 1:1 ratio: upgrades: shards.
    It has usually felt around 50%...Currently not so sure...

Edit: 2 out of 17 LW’s...and counting...
    ...to be fair, the 18th LW had 3 shards...maybe just a bad run...?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Gazgulkilla and Waarthog like this.
  14. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Including the run I mention above (since I’ve been counting), I’ve done 40 LW’s and gathered 11 shards.
    Does feel nerfed...will keep counting...

15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I haven’t kept count, but 25% feels about right. Only guessing I would say 25% items, 25% shards and 50% upgrades. No idea what actual percentages are but that just seems to be ballpark.

16. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Aha...that's interesting. I was always of the impression it was around 50% shards...I may very well have been mistaken.

44 LW’s, 11 shards...

17. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla New Member

SAME!! It's been two days and not one shard out of a loot wagon. They're bullshit, not worth the cost of the downtime anymore.

18. Aleatory

Aleatory Member

The run of no shards can be long, but then so can the run of shards every wagon. I had a run one time of 3 shards, 3 shards, 2 shards.

I think it balances out in the end.

Waarthog likes this.
  19. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I think it's just bad luck ... Got my first 5* a week earlier than expected (I calculate 3-4 shards a day ... I was very lucky with many 2 and 3 drops)
    If it goes by my subjective impression the droprate has increased ... On the other hand I know my next dry spell is just waiting for me around the next corner

20. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I know the psychology of tending to notice the disappointment over the satisfaction.
    Still, I’ve been around a long time and haven’t noticed dry runs like this before. That’s why I’m counting:

11 shards / 47 LW...