1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Loot wagon share limit?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Krinari, Jan 20, 2019.

1. RasClart

RasClart Member

I have to say...
    I’m using GG to farm 1 &2 giant volunteer upgrades, i need tons of them & do not need GG shards, i’m overflowing with them, so i’m disappointed to get shards....& guess what....
    I seem to get shards all the time... often 3 at a time!
    My opinion is it’s just a matter of perception... watched pot never boils & all that

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    NoName and Waarthog like this.
  2. Kai Liang

Kai Liang New Member

That feels like genuine bad luck. I sometimes get three shards after one battle.

3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Yeah, Ras. There may well be a certain ratio that balances out in time. Though, this average ratio need not balance out for everybody: more over the whole community. I can see that some find gathering shards by LW easy, where some are doomed to bang their heads...but the average ratio will even out among the community. Bit like having 4S battles available, perhaps: many had very few, whereas I had too many. But overall, the ratios fitted, as devs intended.

Keeping updated: 33 Shards/ 100 LW

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  4. archie

archie Member

I am in the same boat as BlueRuby. I try to collect 3-5 LW per day and if I get a shard, it makes my day. I estimate my probabily between 20-30%. So, I completely don’t understand how people get 3-4 shard per day. Yes, quite rare I can find 3 shard in LW, but it has been happened 1-2 times.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I’ll stop counting now: 33 shards, 100 Loot Wagons: 33%.

Guess that’s about right. Just felt grumpy that I was having a dry spell where I formerly believed it should have been nearer a 50% shard drop rate.

Now I have a better idea, s’cool

6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Perception and expectation definitely influences our viewpoint. I am 5s so don’t want shards anymore.

Hoping for Mythical Gear or Ceremony of the Sun upgrades I can sell for 1660 gold. Now it seems I just find a lot of shards instead.

I turned 5s on Feb 28. Today is March 7 and I have found 19 shards. About 2.5 per day.

I am sure ratio hasn’t changed, we just remember our disappointments more than our successes.

7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Perhaps... ;)

8. Goegubben

Goegubben New Member

Im very new to the game so maybe I should keep my mouth closed :D
    only played like 3 weeks but intensive.
    I guess you already upgraded so only need shards now.
    im actually glad when get upgrades to even if shards great. then I dont need to wait for them or buy them in shop. I get more upgraded now but when get shards often more then one at the time.

9. RasClart

RasClart Member

@Goegubben

Don’t buy upgrades at the merchant... total ripoff

U’ll be needing that gold soon for applying upgrades u earned ... for free...

Goegubben and Primer like this.
  10. Shalamar

Shalamar New Member

Warlord Level:
    Finding shards dropping a lot less since recent update