1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Video Marximus vs CuriousGeorge 1st 5vs6 PVP!

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by Mark Engle, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Here's my first completed 5v6 PvP fight. I bit the bullet and fought it during the off-season, just to test.

Warning! Warning!

This was an easy map:cool:. I have three other 4s spawns, currently on the board, on very hard maps (you know, the ones that are hard on 5v5!) So, I'm not looking forward to those.o_O:eek:

Guru, Jesper, Jimsom2 and 4 others like this.
  2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Never tried to use dedicated tanks, but after watching this video it seems to be good idea on some maps :rolleyes:

Very surprised by AI - impale yours pike, then seize TPB and you lose 2-3 regiments in this battle.
    Not sure about impale(killing LP ASAP so no idea when AI use it), but seize??? - AI always do it in my fights, moreover - I'm often use forests/villages as honeypot for enemy pikes.

3. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what triggers AI to use LP's impale ability. On my second lower level account, AI LPs use it all the time. Don't see it very often in the upper crust. Pretty weird.
    I chose TPB to counter the two Pikes. Also was hoping to create a guard/faerie wall. I was lucky and it worked. If AI GG shoots the MF instead of PoX with its first shot, I think I'm doomed.

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Mark, your MF didn't ko the AI cavalry from height really sucky big time but nice CC strike on the AI archer and your MF survive the strike from AI GG helps. I can't see how this battle can be won without using double RoF.

Mark Engle likes this.
  5. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

Nice use of PoX and TPB as walls. I also liked where you hit the RoF to deter the guardian from using that South link. You were indeed lucky that the MF survived and was able to plant ToL, otherwise it could have ended badly.