1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Video Marximus vs Sirro 5v7 PvP 199 TC

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by Mark Engle, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

This was a tough fight on a tough map(Harpy Cliffs). It took me around 10 tries, attempting different strats and mixes of regs. Finally I pulled it out with a string of lucky critical hits.

It also happened that, in this final try, the AI MF went into scaredy-cat mode. They could've fried my TB regiment, but decided to take photos instead.

I love these hard fights!:D

Guru, GoldReaper, Jin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

WOW! 3 CC strikes from Super T'rut!! FANTASTIC!!!:):):)

3. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

Your TB crits are larger than normal (looked to be in the range of 700k on the weapon), how does that happen? I've encountered a few people with TB having crits being 1,040,000 with 35% CC chance as their base value.

4. Mark Engle

We call that the Super T'rut. It happened when they swapped the old sword for a spear. Somehow it caused higher T'rut crit damage and %.

5. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

How is it currently triggered? I know from drawing some warlords that it isn't always happening. For example, I fought a Super TB from a warlord in one session and then the next session I got the exact same warlord except that this time their TB wasn't Super.

6. Mark Engle

I think it depends if T'rut has that particular spear equipped.

@Primer can confirm. He's tested it more than I. I don't dare un-equip it:p

7. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

The warlord I'm referencing in particular had roughly 1000 AP more with that weapon equipped than without if that's indeed what's happening here. Given that 1000 AP is a pretty large amount in terms of top 5 I'd say it's a significant advantage to have over everyone else.

8. Mark Engle

Same conclusion we've come to in WLI.

Super Trut is better than Clark Kent Trut. That's why he is in many Warlord's Top 5. High level warlords who dont have supers usually have LP there instead.

The devs marked it as a 'confirmed bug'.

Best to check opponents' AI Trut when the battle starts to see which version they have.