1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Merchant, WH, & SH Resets

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dezytrius, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

Does anyone pay the 50d or 100d to reset the SH, WH, or Merchant? Why?

Should these really cost that many diamonds?

I just dont understand why someone would pay that many diamonds for Strongholds that reset in 24h and you want to get a "high score" on. Can you really make that much gold doing this?

Even if you reset the Merch or WH you are not guaranteed anything better plus, you still need to pay for said item. Seems like a ridiculous price to spin the display case wheel.

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t recommend it for new or mid game players. End game players can have a lot of Diamonds and WCs saved up.

I know Killrod did it when IR and NAC were introduced just to get them to 5star immediately. I am more patient and just wait for the timers.

Mimone, BlackAdder666 and Dezytrius like this.
  3. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

So essentially it's a feature for the super rich Top 1% of players or those willing to pay. I see.

Thanks.

Anyone else have other reasons?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    BlackAdder666 likes this.
  4. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

You can also spend diamonds by accidentally hitting refresh :D

I used it a few times, when mythical armors were released and my forge had nothing to do...

Dezytrius likes this.
  5. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

LoL, that is actually what caused me to start this thread. Me hitting these buttons accidentally and wondering wtf? I hit the SH button accidently with like 5min left.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

SH are probably the best option if you eant to use diamonds for reset. Each level can get you 400 to 700 gold. That's worth it if you have the time and gold shortage. I would not use reset repeatedly though as it need more diamonds with each reset.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Don’t forget about the gold you can get for selling all the gear you find also. I fight Strongholds for a week and then go sell almost everything. Usually 150000 to 200000 gold.

Jin likes this.
  8. archie

archie Member

I know that people reset SH for fast level ups and gold. It makes sense when you are fully absorbed by the game, but still can control yourself and do not make expensive transactions.

9. Hai

Hai Active Member

exp and gold wise SH gives the most for mere 100d.

the question should be why ppl buy exp with 16k gold or 25k gold with 200d when all you need is just 100d.

i think for newbie reset SH once a day with 100d is worth. you double your progress speed to mystical.

ofc if you can afford some $$. fully f2p should just patiently wait :)

those diamonds rather should go for regiments shards