1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Metals

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deathcon4, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Deathcon4

Deathcon4 New Member

Hi does anyone know how to get metals? I have been playing for quite a while and cannot seem to get any?

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

You have to finish in the top 100 in trophy count on the PVP season leaderboard. Currently requires an average of just over 170 trophies per fight if you do all possible fights in a season.

If your average trophy count is less than this you can increase it by raising the AP of your top 5 units through promotions and forging gear.

Deathcon4 likes this.
  3. Deathcon4

Deathcon4 New Member

Thx that is great to hear. I’ll change some of my player strategy. Cheers

4. Bibense

Bibense Member

Hmm 170 average is a bit optimistic. I am averaging 173 and still not close to top 100. I think Primer wish to mention 180 average. :)

5. RasClart

RasClart Member

I hear it’s upward of 183 last season & going up in each season..

6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Could be. The 170+ was a couple seasons ago. It is going up each one.

Keep in mind the “extra battle” at the start of the season may also be needed. I am assuming that one is fought in the average calculation.

7. RasClart

RasClart Member

Aye, One of our vets was giving us a bit of a masterclass on pvp & said last season was 183 point something... & increasing every season... he was telling us how the extra battle is done, so pretty sure it was included...

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

As players armies grow in power the average needed to make leaderboard increases each season.

Last season there were 136 possible battles. The player who finished #100 had 24988 trophies. That is an average of 183.7 trophies per battle.

To make top 10 this season took 194.6 trophies per battle.

Inspirace and Hai like this.
  9. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Special shout out to Hackuuna for his performance last season. He finished 15th, but this is particularly impressive as he was the only player in the top 34 who didn’t have his top 5 units all at the 5star Level. He goes by Matata in game.

10. Hai

Hai Active Member

this is exactly what i wanted to ask, but you replied to me already lol

183 trophy in avarage is almost impossible at my current level. 185 is the highest trophy 4S fight ive ever encountered...

top100 seems to far to me ... sigh... when? just when? :(

11. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

Thanks Primer! I was very surprised to see such a high finish though I promoted my 5th 5* just a few days ago (after last season ended) so this coming season will be my first fully 5*.

My last 5* promotion added about 500 AP to my top 5. Consider that having 5 5* regiments will add roughly 2500 AP to the fights you are currently rolling. Also if you have not upgraded mixed armor types and went for pure physical you'll be short several hundred AP per armor.

@NoName came 54th last season with only 4* regiments, so if you really want to do the same you're going to need mixed armors as well.

Hai and NoName like this.
  12. Hai

Hai Active Member

its at least a year project to me lol ... 5x 150 shards omg....

13. Noob

Noob Active Member

Alliance:
    SOS
    You need every day 4 skull PvPs. Need luck or spend dias for reroll... nice

14. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

Upgrade all your top 5 to mixed stat armor and then gear swap after PvP spawns to your physical armor. That will only take you about a month to upgrade and should land you in top 100.

Hai likes this.
  15. klimbo

klimbo New Member

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
    thank you for your informative post

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019