1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Mokrai's Valley PvP Discussion

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Gottspieler, Jan 20, 2018.

?

How difficult do you find Mokrai's Valley?

1. 1 - Extremely easy

2. 2 - Quite easy

3. 3 - Slightly easy

4. 4 - Neither

5. 5 - Slightly difficult

6. 6 - Quite difficult

7. 7 - Extremely difficult

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gottspieler

Gottspieler Active Member

Mokrai's Valley
    Mokrai's Valley.jpg

Numer of tiles: 58
    Width: 10
    Height: 6
    Rounds for CV: 4
    Foe Starting positions: J1, J2, J5, I4, I5

This map's difficulty is average for me but there are a couple of tricks to it that make it way easier. This map hasn't yet been discussed in the maps and strategies thread by lesterio yet, so in this case we have to start from scratch.
    Here is the map with coordinates:
    Mokrai's Valley Gridded.jpg
    I will collect useful Ideas from the discussion in this starting post for easier Navigation.
    In this discussion you can post any Ideas, screenshots or Videos concerning Mokrai's Valley and find out how to master this map.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. Gottspieler

Gottspieler Active Member

Something I always do on this map is letting the archer(s) stay in the A line (A4 or A5) in the first Round so foe mages step into the G line where they Can easily be sniped by archers out of D3 and D4 forests.
    Here is a Video of a 3S fight (PS Setup) CV on this map:

3. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Here's a fight vs. Mikey Khan's archer-less Top 5. I've fought him several times on different maps, and his guys can put up a tough fight. I wanted to avoid a melee scrum.
    This was my last PvP for the session, so I decided to go kamikaze on him with double mages and archers, with TPB to provide some tanking. It started off with a waiting game as I was hoping to position my guys uphill for easy kills....Enjoy!

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

This map for me is a twin pikes heaven. Swapping AI regiment out on the top and bottom forest hex in round 2 usually got me 2 ko and if I'm lucky then a 3rd ko in one of the AI regiment on the edge of swamp.

Laot my MF to full recovery in a previous PvP against Jesper so can't heal my RP. I didn't bring along an archer because Morepork has no mage in his top 5.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  5. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

The placements have change for this map but I'll continue to use this thread as a tribute to Gottspieler's fantastic effort to put all these maps together.

My very first 200T 5v7 and lucky me it was on a map that I considered as winnable with minimum losses.
    20181120_145824_rmscr~01.jpg

My MF has L13 Full Physical Armour and I'm taking the chance that the AI archer's shot will not go critical. Once I ko the AI 2 archers and single mage, the battle is over. There's no way to get pass the DG and MF combo with 3 archers sniping at you.

NoName likes this.
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

5v6 199T against Blackadder. I usually used twin pikes or 3 archers but not this time. GG, LA & LC all in full recovery. RP got taken out by Marximus's army in another PvP. Didn't feel like waiting for timer so try a new lineup of DS, MF, PoX, CA & TB.

First try with no reboot, lucky. MF saved the day again but this time she's on partial recovery. TB's 'Devious Strike' not ko AI DG sucks big time even though the displayed number said it's ko time. AI LA not CS my MF is the compensation. Had to sacrifice DS to ko DG with her passive and let MF healed CA to full health. Last PvP for session, don't mind the 3 ko and 1 partial. :cool: I think my only CS was right at the end to take care of AI LA. :D

PS: If GG was in Blackadder lineup, this battle would have turned real ugly for me. :confused::p

NoName likes this.