1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Nec level 30

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Noob, May 2, 2019.

1. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    This is a spoiler how look Nec in final part

I won this battle with S4 and it was not easy. I disappointed about the price - legendary magic staff with lightening 35% and 640-6400 damage. Useless item

1.jpg

2. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    How I beat this level with WL 21

I dont remember because I did it last three month.

I used MF, GG, LA, CA, RR. MF should be placed on south side. LA make RoF on middle of map, CA on north side and end turn.

Enemy move and need luck that rider use his active ability on last turn or after archers move. On second turn kill Neferon on first (3 archers used), RR deal many damage to one archer, MF can deal damage to pike. Rest of battle is luck, some unit will definetely die. Probably MF and RR.

P.S look here too: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/neferron-battle-30.16474/

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019