1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Necro-Anup Cult REWORK

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Howard Lee, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Howard Lee

Howard Lee New Member

I like his concept too. But uselessness design confirm.
    Neither show the special of his story set nor being good on the battlefield.

Let me bring some idea to change!

Positioning: MAGE

Activative ability : Fatal Curse
    Deal 50% damage to target enemy regiment ,and damage 10% for every turn . When the cursed regiment die create a desecrated regiment on the place it dies. Troop type is same as the cursed regiment.

Passive ability : Throne of Lich
    When he dies, create a Lich regiment on the place it die.

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I quite like him.

Granted, the desecrated regiment created tends to get hammered straight away, making this ability more of a 'delay attack for 1 round/push enemy to a more attackable space' kinda thing. Still, I get the feeling it's more a case here of getting to know him better to realise best situations to use his ability.

Maybe there's scope to allow him to conjure 2 units, using the same rules as now, as a mini undead army? 1 where enemy regiment was and another random space, as per GG goblin? 1 will probably die straight away but maybe the other will survive?

I could see this being more useful (obviously).

Howard Lee likes this.
  3. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Like this idea, it's both way more cool than what Necro has right now (he's pretty boring, and also kind of situational right now imo) and it also fit's his necromancer theme way better. (like why does pushing a guy create a skeleton warrior?, doesn't make sense at all...) :p

Howard Lee likes this.
  4. Howard Lee

Howard Lee New Member

I think the main problem of his present activative ability is
    1.zero damage.

2.everybody carry 3~5 long range regiments.
    Push someone back is just......dump haha

3.no push no summon,even summon no damage= = what the hell is this

Not even mentioned the far away from his background set