New Apps?

Nytroh

So now that this game got ruined, what are you guys playing? Anyone know a game similar to this?

Leathermanowar

You have a great opportunity here, the beginning of what could be a great game. The real problem is that the game has no depth. The boss battles are nice, and brigand island. But there aren't enough of these type encounters. The progression of difficulty in the strongholds is very disconcerting, instead of a gradual progression of difficulty, it seems one battle is easily defeated, the next, impossible to come close. You clear a small map and within a few months, nothing but pvp. (Not my cup of tea) I have waited and waited, but the game has become so difficult and boring that it no longer inspires a desire to play. I'm spending most of my time now playing another game, WW2-EASTERN FRONT, a turn based strategy game with many,many pkgs. None above $39.99 that I have seen . Very affordable and great options in a fun to play war game with great depth. Everything this game is not. But could possibly be, with some SERIOUS help. Hope it comes soon, whether I'm here or not.

Heroes of Might and Magic seems on one side much too easy and straightforward and on the other hand there are so many things ... looks like a lot of grinding and no free choice?

kill

[QUOTE = "LeonieLionheard, post: 44787, member: 19860"]
Heroes of Might and Magic seems on one side much too easy and straightforward and on the other hand there are so many things ... looks like a lot of grinding and no free choice?
[/ QUOTE]
I'm playing this version "Heroes of Might and Magic III: In the Wake of Gods (WoG)". Play offline but very interesting.

I'm playing this version "Heroes of Might and Magic III: In the Wake of Gods (WoG)". Play offline but very interesting.
Is that the PC game? I liked the PC game series more because you could more freely explore the world.