1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New New troop shard/unlock locations

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Menzoberranzan, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Menzoberranzan

Menzoberranzan New Member

What area will I find Kingsguard shards? And is there an updated shard/unlock thread someone can link. Only one I found had old info. Thanks Warlords

2. Jibberjabber

Jibberjabber Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Super
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    Where are the Gunner trolls found? I have beaten her like 6 times but never get shards

What about the second basic archers

The Crossbows

Etc

3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

I’m afraid I’ve forgotten shards locations for the kings guards caernfort archers and crossbow fellas.
    However, I’d recommend you check out a very good thread: ‘Warlords Reboot’, in the ‘Tactics’ section by Jin (sorry, not sure how to link posts).
    Here, Jin (a very experienced and respected Warlord) starts again and details his progress and thinking to help out the newer player. Very sure you’ll find the answers in there.

Gozura shards you’ll start finding when you start beating her in her battles, from level 16 - 30.