1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Unit foreshadowing or useless upgrade?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Primer, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I recently completed the level 28 Boss Battle in the Southern Continent when I noticed something unusual. The listed reward for level 29 is not currently used by any existing units. See video.

This means it is either designed for a future Regiment yet to be announced, or it was designed for the current units and they simply forgot to include it after it was created.

Of course, I could just be missing something, but I looked pretty hard and couldn’t find it used anywhere.

Not a big deal, just something odd I noticed.

NoName and Mark Engle like this.
  2. SirSmith

SirSmith Member

Hey Primer, the Merchant offert me the update a few days ago. I couldn't resist and secured it for all cases

Attached Files:

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Darn. Worth more than a ShishKepap. Too bad you can’t LW farm it because it isn’t used by anyone.