1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Next update should include...

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Ricky L, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Ricky L

Ricky L New Member

Warlords,

What would you like to see in the next update? I’m relatively new but have a couple of ideas as follows:

1. New buttons - one to optimize for the best equipments for the regiment, one to unequip all equipments, and new function to unequip a single equipment.
    2. Bring back ads for life!
    3. New land and new regs
    4. Fix the notification time for brigands. It just shows when I get into the game and not the actual spawn time.
    5. Fix the movement and attack range display for the mounted enemy units. Sometimes when click on the unit the display is smaller than the actual.

Add to the list here. Hoping the mods and GMs can see the list and consider it for the future.

2. Manatee

Manatee New Member

Alliance:
    boo
    Anything that’ll make alliances more interactive: trades, gifts.

uNG Lil Wizzy likes this.
  3. uNG Lil Wizzy

uNG Lil Wizzy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Just started. Spent $100 as I always do to get me started on a new game. My honest review is. Great game. A couple suggestions.
    It's really hard to earn coin. Even with the money I spent I still didnt have enough coin to do what I needed. It needs to be easier to get coins. Which brings me to my next point.
    Recharge rate in diamonds is way to high to revive your whole army. I mean you want people on it as much as possible so why when u die is it like 350 diamonds to revive your team instantly. So I play for 5 min and when my army dies I put the app down for 3 hrs till my army heals. 350 diamonds is ridiculous. Seriously should be no more then 20 diamonds to revive army early. I'd gladly pay that over and over. Which would lead me to play the game more. Which brings me to my next point. It should be easier to earn diamonds. I'm stingy with my diamonds because everything is soooo overly costly with diamonds . I know it's hard to earn them for free so I'm less likely to spend them.

And finally. When I get on an app like this I want to be able to do clan battles. Raids. Pvp. All at once. I dont want to fight 5 battles to conquer 1 land just to have to wait for my army to heal to play Pvp. Maybe let your team have separate health for pvp and campaign. So at least when I'm done my alliance and campaign tasks I dont have to put the game away. I can switch over and do pvp with a fresh army.

BlackAdder666 likes this.