1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Nibnobs Funky Orcsmasher

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Varsil, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Varsil

Varsil New Member

Calling all hip cats and bad mammajamma’s. I’d like to take a bit of time to bring Nibnobs Funky Orcsmasher to your attention.

I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking who is Nibnob? What’s an Orcsmasher? And why is Nibnobs Orcsmasher so special? What makes his Orcsmasher so damn funky?

Well I’m not telling. My lips are sealed.

And now you’re thinking well maybe there is no Orcsmasher then. Maybe there’s not even a Nibnob, or if there is there’s nothing funky about him. Maybe Nibnob wears tweed suits and writes books about freight trains of the nineteenth century.

Not true my friend. There is a Nibnob.The Orcsmasher is real. And it, most definitely, is Funky.

I can say no more. These are secrets for the initiated only.

But if you are looking for an alliance. If you’re happy with alliance chat in English. If you’re at least intermittently active. Whether you’re brand new or a seasoned pro. Whether you are here to learn or to teach. Whether you are ginger of hair or a semi-professional mink breeder. Whether you’re here to lurk silently in the corner rising once every full moon to recite haiku’s on the theme of death in Alliance chat. Whether you’re thinking,’hang on, I’ve just reread the entire thread and actually Nibnob may be a she. At no point was it confirmed Nibnob was a he. I think Nibnobs a she’. Whether you...well you get the drift. If you possess at least one ounce of funk in your soul and don’t write books about freight trains of the nineteenth century then I have this message for you-

Nibnobs Funky Orcsmasher welcomes you.

Indeed all are welcomed with open arms.*

*Tweedwearers need not apply.

RasClart, Spiderman, Jin and 3 others like this.
  2. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

But is he Funky Fresh?

3. Varsil

Varsil New Member

Thanks for the query Webhead. I can confirm the Orcsmashers as Funky Fresh as a glitch hop masterpiece in G flat minor.

Spiderman likes this.