1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Implemented not always the same units

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Jeffoot, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Jeffoot

Jeffoot New Member

hello,
    maybe it was already proposed but the big problem in this game is that you always play with the same 5-6 units ( except maybe at the end of the game )

so my idea is that you should force players to play with some units: for example , in some places on the world map, it should be obliged to play with orcs to win .

and i add also the fact that there is no heroes to play: why not just some heroes with the power of a enemy boss? and if played, he should have the possibility to steal the weapons of any ennemy boss.

Supercool6 likes this.
  2. Jibberjabber

Jibberjabber Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Super
    I think the alliance quests will try to do this to an extent. Asking you to use certain units to achieve certain goals. But I think that going too far can be dangerous...

I would hate to be stuck at a level because I have not promoted some unit I find useless.

If I were stuck unable to advance because some mission requires I spend time and energy getting a Grubak to level 15 I would be very pissed and likley quit the game.

3. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    We can say that Alliance Quests point toward this direction of using more regiments :)

Each Quest will have a free reroll though ;)

Zancudo and BlackAdder666 like this.
  4. Jibberjabber

Jibberjabber Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Super
    Yep. Seems legit.

So far the really crap units are just dead weight in easy battles...

I am a bit concerned about the over all quest requirements though.... Seem kind of steep