Not a bug Not Diamonds in Brigade Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primer

Enough people have mentioned this that I fear it is not a bug, but an intentional change.

I am not in favor of it, but I do understand the reasoning if it was done on purpose.

Some players completed all 99 levels at gold without “saving” a level for Diamond mining. They have complained very often they think it is unfair and asked to have levels added or some other way to also participate in the joy of mining diamonds. I think the Devs may have removed the diamonds for everyone as a way of appeasing them.

I don’t like it at all as it is one of only two ways to earn diamonds rather than buy them. But I fear it is intentional and not coming back.

I guess we can just hope the 0.74 new features add a way to earn diamonds during competition.

NoName

...I guess we can just hope the 0.74 new features add a way to earn diamonds during competition.
WoA has always been a free to play game, and for that I'm very thankful.

However, I do have faith, keep my fingers crossed, knock of wood, see the sunny side, wish, and await that we will have another way to earn diamonds, or whatever new stuff comes our way.

Even though I've only ever used just x1 scroll of healing, it felt like a special little treat reward when the ship docked each week. I was sad to see it go.

Nemesis

W. Doctor deactivation, not more diamonds in Brigands Island.... they ruin the game little by little.

U can earn only a few diamonds per day in Brigades Island. I dont Know why they think in vanish them. They remove useful stuff for the player...

Its Sad... because its a good game... the idea of changes it's improved, not quit good things in the game.

Last edited:

Hackuuna

Enough people have mentioned this that I fear it is not a bug, but an intentional change.

I am not in favor of it, but I do understand the reasoning if it was done on purpose.

Some players completed all 99 levels at gold without “saving” a level for Diamond mining. They have complained very often they think it is unfair and asked to have levels added or some other way to also participate in the joy of mining diamonds. I think the Devs may have removed the diamonds for everyone as a way of appeasing them.

I don’t like it at all as it is one of only two ways to earn diamonds rather than buy them. But I fear it is intentional and not coming back.

I guess we can just hope the 0.74 new features add a way to earn diamonds during competition.
Locking any players out of a repeatable precious resource is never going to be good for the health of a game. I guarantee if I didn't know about it from reading this forum and then found out about it one day after I'd been locked out I'd leave this game and never look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.