1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug Not Diamonds in Brigade Island

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Nemesis, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

Hi, today i repeat a battle in Brigade Island. But in the end dont give me any diamonds, like usual.

This is only of the few ways to have diamonds. U can fix it??

I have a

- Samsung A7 2017
    - Android 8.0
    -Game version: 0.74

I add a image of my user, and the final reward.

Attached Files:

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Enough people have mentioned this that I fear it is not a bug, but an intentional change.

I am not in favor of it, but I do understand the reasoning if it was done on purpose.

Some players completed all 99 levels at gold without “saving” a level for Diamond mining. They have complained very often they think it is unfair and asked to have levels added or some other way to also participate in the joy of mining diamonds. I think the Devs may have removed the diamonds for everyone as a way of appeasing them.

I don’t like it at all as it is one of only two ways to earn diamonds rather than buy them. But I fear it is intentional and not coming back.

I guess we can just hope the 0.74 new features add a way to earn diamonds during competition.

Spiderman and NoName like this.
  3. NoName

NoName Well-Known Member

WoA has always been a free to play game, and for that I'm very thankful.

However, I do have faith, keep my fingers crossed, knock of wood, see the sunny side, wish, and await that we will have another way to earn diamonds, or whatever new stuff comes our way.

Even though I've only ever used just x1 scroll of healing, it felt like a special little treat reward when the ship docked each week. I was sad to see it go.

4. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

W. Doctor deactivation, not more diamonds in Brigands Island.... they ruin the game little by little.

U can earn only a few diamonds per day in Brigades Island. I dont Know why they think in vanish them. They remove useful stuff for the player...

Its Sad... because its a good game... the idea of changes it's improved, not quit good things in the game.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

It does seem like a mine is part of the new release....

Mining diamonds would make sense.

6. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

Locking any players out of a repeatable precious resource is never going to be good for the health of a game. I guarantee if I didn't know about it from reading this forum and then found out about it one day after I'd been locked out I'd leave this game and never look back.

7. Bryfft

Bryfft Community Manager Staff Member

This was confirmed as the intended behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.