1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment Old School Mafia

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by GoldReaper, Jul 23, 2018.

1. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

Created a request based alliance by the name of Old School Mafia. Requesting all old timers to join.

At the moment we can just create, edit, join, leave alliances. Once you've joined the alliance, you can chat with its members. Alliance scores are dependent on the total cumulative AP of all its members.

What comes next?

Jesper, Rhul and Jin like this.
  2. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

How you define 'old timer'?

Anton Amby likes this.
  3. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

Old timers... that's a tough one to decide. I don't necessarily want to be the leader as the are many other old timers out there and if they decide to join this alliance I'd be happy to pass over the leader cap to. A few ways would be...

1. Those who have been around since the original game came out. It was simply called Warlords back then
    2. Those who have accumulated over 30K AP
    3. Those whose are listed in the top 100 TC leaderboard

I think I'd be a good moderator, at the same time don't want to cause any upsets. Can't keep everyone happy at all times.