1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Own T5AP

Discussion in 'Questions' started by BlueRuby, Apr 10, 2019.

1. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Sorry, know there have been threads about this before but can’t find them right now...
    Been a discussion about this in Alliance and slight disagreement.

How do we get a sense of our own T5AP?

I believe there is a calculation possible, for those interested.
    I’m more interested in how we might estimate.

I remember asking Jin a year ago, or so, and he said that a pvp 3S opponent’s T5AP will put us in the ballpark.
    Another alliance member seems more sure a 2S one will.
    I realise I’m not sure.

What are peoples’ thoughts on this, please?

2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

3S PvP are the same level as own AP. 2S are too easy to beat to be of same AP level. There are usually about 5 different TC for 3S. I suppose you can record the AP for the lowest TC and the highest TC and get an aversge.

BlueRuby likes this.
  3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

That’s great, Jin.
    Thank you

4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

It used to be more relevant (and easier to figure out).

Before 5v6 PVP battles were introduced opponents would always face your top 5 units. You get your top 5 AP from someone who spawned you as an opponent. This was important, because the higher your Top5AP the harder opponents (more TC) you would spawn. Many players in our Alliance would share each other’s value and this lead to experimenting with which gear combinations gave he highest result.

Eventually this led to the determination of which gear and units maximized Top5 AP and that has been shared in a couple threads.

There was also small incentive NOT to maximize. If your army was worth more than anyone else, opponents would get more trophies to fight you than you would for fighting them. Noted by several players who wanted to compete to be The One each season.

Once the Devs opened 5v6 battles and stared pulling from the Top8 Regiments of the opponent rather than the Top5 it evened out the playing field and gave us a wider variety of opponents in the spawn pool. But now you can not determine your own Top5 based on your value when someone spawns you because it could be any of your top 8 Regiments in the combo.

Their are some tables that were created and shared in other threads that will allow you to calculate your own value fairly closely, but the rule of thumb is just as Jin shared. 3s battles are in the same range as your own. 4s are higher AP than you and 1s/2s are lower AP than you.

Jin and BlueRuby like this.
  5. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

That’s very helpful, Primer.
    Thanks!

6. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Some more words on this topic: we have in our plans to add in one of the future versions (let me say rather soon... maybe already 0.66 or 0.67) the display of the AP of each regiment, so calculating the T5AP will be much easier ;)

Zancudo, BlackAdder666 and Candle like this.
  7. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Yeeeeahhh please! And total AP army too, maybe on status bar like WL lvl.... always visible. Thanks.