1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Poll: What if there were no Ads for Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mark Engle, Jan 22, 2019.

?

If Ads for Life did not exist, would you:

1. A. Quit the game and move on to something more playable

2. B. Keep playing the game as my primary game

3. C. Keep playing, but not as my primary game

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Not only the temple was a huge disappointment the shire battles all 1 skull fights plus the temple fight facing lvl 14 and 2 star units with my lvl 23 4 stars was boring as hell ... I just bombed them away with my mage and RoF ...

Don't get me wrong I like this game and the Queen but I would have expected a little more for this wait ... a boss at least ... a new feature with the temple ... Well let's hope the next expansion comes SOON

2. Imoiran

Imoiran New Member

It also further confuses the story line: You’re fighting Necro Anup at the Oasis, then you have Necro Anup fighting on your side because you unlocked it, then your fighting Necro Anup with ... Necro Anup, then much later you finally save Necro Anup.

3. Abril

Abril New Member

[QUOTE = "Bruthor, post: 23513, miembro: 4"] ¿Qué tal una característica mejor para resolver esto? [/ QUOTE]
    Que tal que laa tropas recivieran mas rapido? Una se duerme esperando y eso si tienes tiempo....

4. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Is this really a thing? I have never gotten an ad for life? Is my game broken? Is there an option that I need to turn on? Or are you speaking about an older version of the game

5. Kallas

Kallas New Member

I'm a new player, too, and don't have ads, so I think it is a bonus feature for older players. Why not allow everybody to have ads for life? As is, it seems like a significant disadvantage. Maybe there should be two sets of PvP rewards, one for players with and one for players without, if it is no longer possible to offer ads to new players.

6. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    For those who don't know how ads work, you can heal instantly your regiments with "Watch Ads" (the button with video icon included). You can use this button 5 times each 24 hours. All players have this button;).

(Edit. Apparently not all players have this button.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I have heard that this is not available for new players.

Jin - did your second account have adds available?

8. Zancudo

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I have it for my second account from the beginning. Maybe others don't?

Primer likes this.
  9. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Not sure. My wife would shoot me if I tried to start over. She thinks I spend too much time in the game now.

She is probably right. Okay. No “probably” about it.

Jin likes this.
  10. Kallas

Kallas New Member

I do not have the watch ads option, only the pay diamonds option.

EDIT: 18+ and lived in Alaska when started app. I
    just reinstalled the app in Florida and still no AfL, so possibly a function of account age

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  11. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Innogames has said before that not all players have this option. I think it depended on when you started playing and things like age and geographic location. This is part of the reason they are replacing it.

12. Zancudo

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Oh! :eek::eek::eek:. Then, it is not fair at all for players that don't have it.

13. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I do have ad for life in Jin2 account but since I've developed a 16 regiments army combo, I've used it about 6 times to revive regimemts all through the journey.

14. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Active Member

I've never had Ads for Life. I'm in Canada. I think it's region specific.

Without AfL, I spend a lot of time at the end of PvP matches healing units. That's why I find it annoying when I crit that last enemy and kill him too soon!

Also, without AfL I close the app and restart when I have a unit KO. I have a number of 3* units, but I really find I can't mix and match and still be successful. The range on Archer units is so powerful I struggle to replace one with a mage. I also can't live without MF.

This is why if they removed the app close option I would stop playing.

15. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Well this is poop! I have to sit here and wait, while other players just get to watch an ad to revive! What kind of poop is that?

Seriously going to consider if I will continue with this game :(

16. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

My understanding is they plan to remove adds from everyone and implement a new healing system. Was going to be version 0.61, then pushed to 0.62. Whether or not it is pushed back again remains to be seen.

The timing of the change... as any long time Warlord can tell you... will be “Soon”. Soon being defined as a variable time period sometime between later today and the end of the century.

17. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    We would love to release a lot of juicy content every two weeks, but that's nearly impossible :p

Anyway, what Primer said is mostly correct, something about regiments recovery time (and not only that) will be released soon and for everyone, as new players don't have the ad for life feature. The target is now 0.63 and I would say I'm 99% confident it will not be delayed anymore. Well, unless something breaks in the next couple of days which hopefully won't happen.

18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Lol. Thanks Arci,

You can’t see it in the post, but my Soon comments are made in good humor and with a smile on my face. Not complaining. I would much rather any change be tested and vetted rather than rushed to the table.

You guys do a pretty great job overall - I just like to tease you sometimes. No offense was intended.

19. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

I was a bit disappointed with the Sun temple too...I was hoping for something that would generate gems, maybe a bank to put gems in and collect interest on, BUT I did like the idea of starting on some high ground while being attacked by swarms of undead from all sides hehe :)