1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Poll: What if there were no Ads for Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mark Engle, Jan 22, 2019.

?

If Ads for Life did not exist, would you:

1. A. Quit the game and move on to something more playable

2. B. Keep playing the game as my primary game

3. C. Keep playing, but not as my primary game

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Not only the temple was a huge disappointment the shire battles all 1 skull fights plus the temple fight facing lvl 14 and 2 star units with my lvl 23 4 stars was boring as hell ... I just bombed them away with my mage and RoF ...

Don't get me wrong I like this game and the Queen but I would have expected a little more for this wait ... a boss at least ... a new feature with the temple ... Well let's hope the next expansion comes SOON

2. Imoiran

Imoiran New Member

It also further confuses the story line: You’re fighting Necro Anup at the Oasis, then you have Necro Anup fighting on your side because you unlocked it, then your fighting Necro Anup with ... Necro Anup, then much later you finally save Necro Anup.

3. Abril

Abril New Member

[QUOTE = "Bruthor, post: 23513, miembro: 4"] ¿Qué tal una característica mejor para resolver esto? [/ QUOTE]
    Que tal que laa tropas recivieran mas rapido? Una se duerme esperando y eso si tienes tiempo....