1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

PROOOO TIP -- I cant believe I just realized this...

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Drew, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Drew

Drew New Member

So ive been playing this for at least 6 months and I just realized I was using the maidens faeries wrong, by thinking I needed a full regiment, or anything close to it. They heal the same amount whether they have 100% of the regiment or 1%... which also means it can usually be helpful to sacrifice them first in most battles, as well as the tree of life. This is not to say that you should just leave them open to get attacked, because where im at with them (lvl 17, almost 3 stars) regardless of how many troops remain, one hit will undoubtedly kill them. So the trick is choosing when and where that one hit will occur (2 if you use the same tactic with the tree of life). Once i realized this, ive been able to save the rest of my troops from a ton of undo dmg, which translates to unnecessary regen times.

Does anyone else do this? Does EVERYONE do this and I was the last one to the party??

2. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Last call was 20 minutes ago...

Drew likes this.
  3. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

That's correct Drew.;)

4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Some use Dark Shamans similarly. Just to cast tree, stand next to a unit for the passive damage and be the sacrificial target.

Hai likes this.
  5. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

I use Dark Shamans like that a lot, I don't like doing it with MF though - She's actually not bad even without her active ability. (at least once she's maxed out)
    Being able to fly means that she will deal 150% dmg almost every attack since she will be attacking from uphill almost every time that you want it. Additionally to that her passive is actually also pretty good at keeping regiments alive, she's like a mini-Tree of Healing that murders stuff. :p

Waarthog and atata like this.
  6. aznwiseguy

aznwiseguy New Member

hardly a pro tip, i sacrifice dark shaman on an hourly basis

Hai likes this.