New issue pvp area not explorable

Ushurak@adventures

Its a litrle bit weard. I have seen it happens if you reroll the area blocking it. The problem you have a 4s behind and the reroll is bad for you. So i play first the 4s then reroll the other. Happened for me only for the case you showed.

Otherwise you have to wait for next reroll, use diamonds what can become expensive or play it.

Shab

It was a tough battle in Torgan Hillsides. My army was GG LA CA TB and MF. The enemy was well balanced. with LC LA SM DG and RR. Used 2 Rof. The enemy mage was tough and only killed by 4 shots of archers including GG goblin. MF and TB killed DG and RR. Enemy LC was pain, head shotting my regiments one by one. Lost my MF and CA.

Now the red area is onlocked.

P.S. the rewards were single volunteer and a green one... as usual...

Last edited:

NickA

It's something we all encounter ever since the beginning. It's normal though. If you don't fight the neighbouring area, you can't fight this one. It's the same like in the beginning. There's no way to avoid it, you just need to be lucky with the draw and/or the placement of these areas.

Shab

It's normal though.
The point is that you cant rr the blocked area untill you win the blocking area. so if the blocking area is a tough 4s battle, you may loose rr option for several days for the blocked area.

Ushurak@adventures

Ye
It's something we all encounter ever since the beginning. It's normal though. If you don't fight the neighbouring area, you can't fight this one. It's the same like in the beginning. There's no way to avoid it, you just need to be lucky with the draw and/or the placement of these areas.
Yesnits sone kind kind of luck of the draw. But i more play a 191 than a 193 in pvp if its in this area. Otherwise i have blocked it and if i dont have luck i have to use diamonds to upgrade a blocking 2s,1s.