1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Investigating PVP Battle won’t load

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by RobbM77, Jun 21, 2019.

1. RobbM77

RobbM77 New Member

I have enjoyed this game so far but I don’t want to miss out on any more war coins due to this issue. PvP battles will load normally everyday, except for 1. I’m not sure if there are any more than just 1 that aren’t loading for other players, but it’s been only 1 for me so far for a couple of weeks.
    Clicking on the battle will show no player name and will not load any regiment icons. If you click “Battle” anyways, the game will be loading but will end up freezing.
    Please fix.

2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Is this issue still happening?

3. RobbM77

RobbM77 New Member

Not on my end anymore

4. Madarick

Madarick New Member

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago and I am still having this issue. I had a 2 skull battle for 40 trophies & then when I reloaded it went to this situation. When I hit reroll, I got a 1 skull battle for 28 trophies.

5. RobbM77

RobbM77 New Member

Here's how it looked when it was happening
    [​IMG]

6. RobbM77

RobbM77 New Member

Scratch that...it’s happening again