Not a bug PVP Bug

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
He seems to be doing 175 - 177 per battle. If that's true, it would have taken more than 100 battles to get to the current 17747. I think this is something new :)
That's correct :)

This player was able to fight more battles as he unlocked many PvP regions these days and yes, by looking at his AP the number of trophies you guessed is quite accurate.

No bug here, just a really uncommon that happened for the very first time.

Ushurak@adventures

This player was able to fight more battles as he unlocked many PvP regions these days and yes, by looking at his AP the number of trophies you guessed is quite accurate.

I would say it's a bug because pvp is a competition where all should have the same conditions. Having more games counting for pvp is certainly a bug. Buying with diamonds better games but have the same amount of games is open for all players to do it. Having better chance to win as high level player too.

Uncommon is a normal case. Opening all areas around pvp area and then upgrade to highest level could be a tactic. You dont loose a lot beeing patient and not opening them. But you would win lets say ten times in a row pvp opening one area per round as maxed player.

If there are now every round this effects you can close pvp.

Last edited:

Primer

Been many years since I cleared the PVP region, but I thought you only earned trophies when the PVP battles spawned, not when clearing the shires initially.

Maybe things are different now. But shire battles aren’t really PVP and shouldn’t have trophy rewards associated with them. Seems like just another error.

Jin

@Arci. The explanation of current PvP leader unlocking PvP tegions to get to number 1 DOES NOT COMPUTE for me.

His trophy count is 103938 with 60 Bronze Medals. Can you explain to me how did he get those trophy without clearing all PvP regions and competing in PvP in its current format??!!

If you say he competed in the old PvP format, that does not compute either. I've seen him around the PvP arena for a few seasons.

Last edited:

Ushurak@adventures

@Arci. The explanation of current PvP leader unlocking PvP tegions to get to number 1 DOES NOT COMPUTE for me.

His trophy count is 103938 with 60 Bronze Medals. Can you explain to me how did he get those trophy without clearing all PvP regions and competing in PvP in its current format??!!

If you say he competed in the old PvP format, that does not compute either. I've seen him around the PvP arena for a few seadons.
Thats right he has a lot of pvp fought. Either it's really something else or its the master of patience not opening some areas for waiting for this moment. In this case i bow my head for this great strategical move.

Thinking about opening a second account. Lol

GMiner

If this keeps happening every season, then it’ll probably make fewer people want to spend diamonds, which means a cheapskate like me will have a better chance of getting into top 10. So I’m all for it.
I’m sure Innogames likes this “feature” as much as I do.

Benji

What does not compute for me is the fact that
1. Its an old player (since he have 1 platinum in PvP.)
2. He is supposed to have saved shires for at least 1.5 yrs. But still managed alot of PvP fights with 100k+ trophys.
3. Ok maybe he did that but then blew the whole lot at one season? Thats just very calculating and then stupid at once...

Last edited:

Chiri

Community Manager
Staff member
As @Arci has mentioned this player had most of the PvP shires to be liberated therefore by liberating them they have been able to achieve this great number of trophies. This has been a very unusual situation and will not happen that often.

Ushurak@adventures

For me it's strange to not declare it as a bug. Some of the player(not me) invested a lot of diamonds to be cheated for their well earned ranks. If i decide to use my knowledge with a second account or share it with new players not opened this area, pvp will become unplayable every round.

So please lets player have the same condition.

If im 11th and i loose by 1 points its my decision to not risk more for rerolls or buying diamonds. Well earned for the other player.

If im 11th and have a player with not explainable count far beyond the possible it nerves.

Bad places are 2,3,4,11 and 101 if you have only one such player.

Last edited:

Omni

There is around 50 pvp to be opened at start, if you fully up only top 4-5 regs you will be able to get 198-199 cups per battle, open 10 total and use only 1extra (40 pvp left) per season,- u will be PVP god 40 times in row) so fix it ASAP

Hackuuna

There is around 50 pvp to be opened at start, if you fully up only top 4-5 regs you will be able to get 198-199 cups per battle, open 10 total and use only 1extra (40 pvp left) per season,- u will be PVP god 40 times in row) so fix it ASAP
Pretty much. Though just a minor point from when I played my new account and looked at how this might be exploited: it actually appeared that you need to clear around 15 or so to be able to hold 10 PvP battles on the map at once. The reason being that even after I cleared 10 I seemed to only have a cap of 6 battles allowed to spawn at any given time.

So there's some algorithm in place that restricts the number of battles allowed to spawn further. I didn't determine precisely what that is but just keep that in mind too if you plan to do it.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that when you discover shires they come in groups of 3 or so battles and those battles count against your total allowed on the board. This means that you can only really use each section to win once rather than each battle. So it's more likely you'll win 10-15 in a row using it.

Last edited:

Jin

Apart from this, to get 5 regiments to max AP without higher upgrades easily available, you're gonna need a really, really deep pocket. I've great doubt a f2p warlord getting that done in less than a year, more like 1.5 years to 2 years unless you plan on warlording at all waking hours.

Omni

Apart from this, to get 5 regiments to max AP without higher upgrades easily available, you're gonna need a really, really deep pocket. I've great doubt a f2p warlord getting that done in less than a year, more like 1.5 years to 2 years unless you plan on warlording at all waking hours.
Well... cash rule in any game, I have done from 0 to full in 8 months