PvP Dynamics

Jin

H22802 has spend thousands upon thousands of diamonds to get 198T/199T PvP. It's the only way to be the ONE in PvP. Just ask AURON.

Jin

@SirMaximus.

It's sad but there's no point in using diamonds for rr once you can generate 198T/199T PvP unless you want Gold Division placing. Top 3 just cost too much real money with no return except bragging right.

I 'accidently' worked out how to dominate PvP way back in the 2nd half of the very first season. I narrowly lost the 2nd season by 10 trophies because I started with one less PvP due to a bug but I've the best trophy spawn rate at that time. Together with Primer and later Jesper, we formed our own alliance to work out how to dominate PvP and we did. By season 8, I've more or less lost interest in the ONE because I don't have the diamonds required to win it.

For me (both accounts), the PvP season is for collecting diamonds and War Coin only.

Jin

Join the club.;)

In the "old" PvP system, a newbie can be in top 50 with all common/uncommon level regiments whereas a warlord with fully upgraded Legendary level regiments has no chance at top 50. Talk about FRUSTRATION!!??:mad:

Last edited:

Ushurak@adventures

I only try to get top10 to use what a season gives. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not. I dont play this diamonds battles you have to wait a half year to have a serious chance. I miss a skill based pvp i have described in new ideas. Makes no sense to spend 200$ to get 30000 diamonds to even reroll 198. Either they spend a lot of money, play with chase codes or have a backdoor found

Omni

I only try to get top10 to use what a season gives. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not. I dont play this diamonds battles you have to wait a half year to have a serious chance. I miss a skill based pvp i have described in new ideas. Makes no sense to spend 200$ to get 30000 diamonds to even reroll 198. Either they spend a lot of money, play with chase codes or have a backdoor found
Ohh well, top 3 completing cost around 10-15k diamonds if u play wise, and if devs add 5x7 at least with 0,1% chance to spawn, it will be game changer for top 10 hunters, just saying

Omni

@SirMaximus just enjoy your top 10 this season, frustrating is when u can’t log to the game 2days in row (ios issues last season) and even can’t complete top 100, and devs says -it’s happening, no worry, just prepare for the next one- this is true frustration

Ushurak@adventures

@SirMaximus just enjoy your top 10 this season, frustrating is when u can’t log to the game 2days in row (ios issues last season) and even can’t complete top 100, and devs says -it’s happening, no worry, just prepare for the next one- this is true frustration
That's why you disappeared out of my sight as a top10 contender. You were on a good way. Thats really frustrating and a bad thing when you are going for it. Good luck for next season. One round off and you are out of top100.

Last edited:

SpacedMace

Yep the top is all about how much money you want to spend, it’s like that in all free to play games,so just enjoy the game and don’t worry your rank m8
I was curious what those players at the top spend every season so did a one time rr season ,it’s a lot :)

SirMaximus

I need to change the name of this thread. Lol

WoA PvP is fixed so you will spend diamonds!

I was curious too. First and last time.

atata

Yep the top is all about how much money you want to spend, it’s like that in all free to play games,so just enjoy the game and don’t worry your rank m8
I was curious what those players at the top spend every season so did a one time rr season ,it’s a lot :)
if it's not a secret, please tell me how much you spent diamonds to reach the top1?

alexbb

Last season I've competed costed about 13k diamonds, and after first half it was obvious I'll not be able to get only 199 (over 7k spent to get only 4s). Free re-rolls were optimized at the maximum, but I was monitoring Omni and AURON and both were averaging more than me. It's a spending battle, but usually it is 1 or 2 people that spend. 5vs7 would be a game changer. I've raised the absence as a bug, but no feedback.
Also, would be interesting to have a more balanced competition, where you need to pay to enter.
Say we get a new currency, tokens. Everybody receives 3 tokens and after that, 1token = 50 cent, minimum you can buy 10 tokens. 1 token allows you to enlist in a weekly competition, maybe similar mechanic to strongholds and player who achieves the highest level, gets the biggest reward, and medals.

Imam

I’ve no secrets, i ended up with spending 14050 daimonds and as far as i could see gonna be 2nd coz i did no rr on 198T
If u dont mind :)
U buy diamond with $ or colecting regularly and spend when u have enough diamond?

SirMaximus

I never rerolled any 4 skull pvp. Ever. But I spent about 7500 diamonds on rerolls for the season. You would need to buy diamonds.

I have been able to stay in top 100 by only rerolling anything less than 3 skull. I have the daily diamond subscription which took care of that.

I have started a second account on an old IOS. It’s been fun and amazing how you can get a lot of play without spending any money. And I more attentive to everything this time round. I just play it occasionally but needed something more to do since the developers have stalled on new stuff.

Omni

Said it b4, for top 10 I’m usually spent around 1000 diamonds, one time got it with 200 diamonds, but every season more ppl with new names in top 10) this season wasted around 5k, should end 3rd, if there not uppers new names above)) can’t monitoring whole playing peeps in game, and for 5vs7 I think I know how to get it, but needs all yours assistance who get me in pvp with screens every day)

SpacedMace

If u dont mind :)
U buy diamond with $ or colecting regularly and spend when u have enough diamond?
I started with saved up daimonds,wasn’t enough to fullfill my couriosity so had to buy extra.
it was a onetime thing coz I’m not interested in rankings I play for fun and to kill some time
in future when majority of heroes are 5* can give it a shot again coz at that point it’s only thing were you can use your daimonds for

Last edited: