1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

PvP Maps Overview and Links to Map Discussions

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Gottspieler, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Gottspieler

Gottspieler Active Member

PvP Maps
    In this Thread you can find a list of all available PvP maps in WoA together with their (inofficial) names. The contents spoiler contains a short list of all available maps. If there is a discussion thread about a map, you can reach it by following the link above the map or in the contents spoiler.
    Also take notice of my Suggestion for referring to tiles.

All the names were made up by a German who learned english in school years ago. If you find errors in spelling or names that sound strange to you I would be really happy if you sent me a PM so I can change them.

If you ask yourself how these names came to be, look at these threads:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Jin likes this.
  2. Gottspieler

3. Gottspieler

4. Gottspieler

5. Gottspieler

Coordinates:
    For discussing strategies I'd like to suggest using the following coordinate system for referring to certain tiles on the map:
    Coordinates grid.png
    Example:

Harpy Cliffs Gridded.jpg

Each discussion thread I create comes with a map screenshot with coordinates.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Lesterio likes this.