1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

PVP spawns

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Programmer, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Programmer

Programmer Member

Could anyone tell me what is the algorithm of PVP spawns. This season with gear swaping i've got almost all the time 3 spawns with 4 skull and im playing almost every 2 hours. I'm clearing the PVP map every 2 hours even at night. I see some Chinesse Player that have long breakes (today 6 hours) and after that he can rise his score for almost 90 trophys. Just wondering if i would not play for 10 hours will i get more then 15 spawns?

2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Normally you get x3 new PvP spawns in 2h after you done last PvP battle. And 1 more every 2h while you not doing any PvP battles.
    Typical case: kill everything and go to sleep, so you get x3 in 2h, 1 in 4h, 1 in 6h, 1 in 8h, etc --- 6-7 new PvP battles readily available when you wake-up after 8-10h break :cool:
    No idea about said player - maybe he/she just did only 1 battle during smoke-breaks for a while and stashed 15-20 battles to do in single session.

Another version - https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/pvp-spawns-broken-or-changed.270/

3. Programmer

Programmer Member

Thanks Candle. I was observing his points every half hour. He got 814 today at 9.00 to 15.00 oclock. When i came back from my job around 17.00 (CET+1h) he got 840 this is normal of course but at 19.00 he got 903. Maybe he is in that 10% luckers who got some update from developers and maybe in the next release there will be some changes in pvp spawnig mechanics.

4. Programmer

Programmer Member

Ok thats enough for me with that game. I like it very much but this season shows me that PVP spawning mechanics is different for players. As i said before from the begining of the season i had 14 spawns with 4 skull a and 3 with 3 skull. I was second in diamond league, first was Chinesse name player. From that time i was playing every 2 - 3 hours and got in that time 1 - 2 skull, 4-6 3 skull and all others was 4-skull. Now i see Polo that is 58 throphys higher then me and Chinesse name player that is 84 trophys higher. I saw long breaks for Chinesse name player and i dont see any logic explanation why this situation happend. Thanks InnoGames for such a good game and thanks for all those players that gave me adrenaline rush in previous season.

I hope we will meet in future.

5. Programmer

Programmer Member

Ok so i will wait now. But it would be kind for developer team to tell us what changed in pvp spawn mechanics.

6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I think the PvP spawning is not working properly at the moment. Since I stopped PvP, I only had about 7 PvP and no spawning at all. 2 days ago, I suddenly have about 10+ PvP appeared. I think InnoGames is tickering with PvP but don't know why.

7. Lesterio

Lesterio Active Member

Please read my post in the bug's section under the thread created by Candle.

8. Cesc259

Cesc259 Member

Game is hard :(
    [​IMG]

Lesterio likes this.
  9. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I think there is a bit of a bug. I noticed it a couple days ago and I see some others have found it too. So much for my only chance to finish top ten any more.

Try this and see if it works for you same as it does for me. Clear your map as much as possible. Let normal spawn happen. Start your first battle but DO NOT FINISH. Close the app and restart (don’t retreat, just close it). When I reopen it spawns again. I can repeat and respawn the entire PVP map after only two hours.

I believe that is why we have such outrageous trophy totals right now. I first noticed this four or five days ago.

Jesper likes this.
  10. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

I can confirm this bug.Tried it, and got the maximum possible PVP battles possible in a matter of minutes. I do not think all top season players use it, but some obviously do. Time to fix it, very unfair bug. I will not use bug again (I like fair play!), but I will find an extreme amount of pleasure clearing these ill-gotten fights. Not because I like to cheat (I hate It!), but because I often have a clean map and the wait for new spawned fights is so loooooooooong :)

Jesper, Primer and Lesterio like this.
  11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

The good thing is it a recent bug that long term players did not “build their totals” on season after season. I trust Devs will fix it quickly.

But honestly. Just a game. And a fantastic game, but free to play. To those who recognized the bug and dedicated the time to make top 10 this season I say you deserve it. I saw it, could make 200 to 300 trophies per day IF you dedicated the time. I wasn’t willing to make that commitment.

I have always been a fan of your time commitment should equal your rewards. Congrats!

I was top ten before it started, but Darn that was a lot of work. Kind of glad it ended.

12. Jesper

Jesper Well-Known Member

I tried it and could not confirm it (on iOS). But if this is possible then it needs fixing.

Could someone who can (still) reproduce this please repost this in the bugs forum? Here in the off topic forum this has a good chance of not being found by the devs.

Thanks!

13. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Seems this bug is fixed. As stated I used it once, but since long my map is empty, so empty...