1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

PvS rewards v2

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hahuyetapcao1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. hahuyetapcao1

hahuyetapcao1 New Member

Hi.

I think some high levels PvS battles have not well balanced rewards. This picture are from a lvl 10 3S Stroghold battle. I have not other one about enemy regiments, but it was a 5v7. What do you think about?. Is it going to be fixed on 0.55 version?

As you see less than 400 gold (including objects) for a lvl 10 battle.

2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Hey @hahuyetapcao1, welcome to the forum!

We can't see the screenshots, could you please upload them again? :p

3. archie

archie Member

Well, usually first 10-15 SH battles need to finish with CV, otherwise you are losing gold. When you start fighting with 4th skulls armies, you reward will be doubled.

4. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

I had posted that in oct 2018

https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/pvs-rewards.11098/

Why don't you reference the post? You are free to use it, but you can say if is still hapend to you or add something more helping.;)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Noob and BlackAdder666 like this.
  5. Hai

Hai Active Member

what is unbalanced is the CV turn condidtion...

sometimes it gives you only 2 turn to finish in CV where the two army is 2 turn hex far away... like wtf.

some othertime it gives 5 turn when I finish in 3.

6. Otar

Otar New Member

Maybe they implement something like CV per round, you have 5 turns to CV, each turn the CV bonus decreases, till the turn 6 there is no CV anymore.

Zancudo likes this.
  7. Hai

Hai Active Member

im well aware that each turn reduce one from CV timeline. what i meant is the initial CV per round is set by innogame and it is unbalanced.

e.g ppl saying 1-15 SH they try CV, but trying doesnt mean 100% they can achieve that due to CV condition ws set stupidly.

BlackAdder666 likes this.