Really want to delete the game and play new again.

neilftw

I'm a newbie, I've been playing this game for 3 weeks and unlocked 14 regiments. I would like to delet and restart it. For the new game, only unlock 5 regiments and focus on it till 5 stars. Is that good way to play? Any help would be appereciated.

Ushurak@adventures

I would let it as it is. 5 units unlocked are two less. You progress better by unlocking all. There are units with great skills which are not at the starting five like shaman or feary. And you win 3 weeks

neilftw

I would let it as it is. 5 units unlocked are two less. You progress better by unlocking all. There are units with great skills which are not at the starting five like shaman or feary. And you win 3 weeks
Unlock all regiments means taking forever to hit 5 stars or even 2 stars and make stronghold tougher and tougher. But it would be fun. thank you for your opinion.

Imam

If u unlock it no problem at all...just make sure u didnt aply upgrade on the regiment u dont want to use yet..if u has did upgrade on that regiment,just stop making more upgrade on it..in 3 weeks not many upgrades has been open and maybe u not upgraded full all ur regiment yet.

So, continue ur journey and start build ur main army and save ur resources for that..i recomend u build 7-8 regiment first

Veronan

I worked to unlock all units but I also play very slow. If you are looking to power level or rush up the ladder, don't unlock any more.

neilftw

I worked to unlock all units but I also play very slow. If you are looking to power level or rush up the ladder, don't unlock any more.
I would like to enjoy this awesome game more deeply. I think power level or rush up the ladder is boring to me. I’ll unlock all the units I like(not all of them) and make them stronger and stronger day by day, so I could have different strategies for each battle, that would be the most fun way for me. Thank you for your opinion.

May I ask you a question? You said that you unlock all units, I guess that would be a hard work for upgrading. Except upgrading the units, is there any other weakness for unlock all units?

Veronan

You are correct that upgrading can take awhile and good lord does it eat up gold with all units unlocked. I'm careful not to level too many at a time thou. When I say I play slow, I mean real slow. I'm WL20 and don't even have main continent cleared

Reactions: Jin

Ushurak@adventures

When you unlock all you are faster at the end with shards and you level up faster by buying items.

The fastest way is to go in parallel for shards.

- Not get shards in loot wagin you get by daily gifts.
- Look that you have at minimum one unit left by faction.
- Buy in warharbor at first the lowest sharded.
- look that you either max shard a unit or have modulo five equal zero left before a ship comes

Thats only to max fasted but perhaps without fun. Lol

If you play pvp then get as fast the 5 top units upgraded. Tgen the next 3 to 5. Its a contrary philosophy