1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea REDO PVP RANKING

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Drew, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Drew

Drew New Member

How does it make any sense that in a game with hundreds of thousands of players, only the top 100 get anything other than the lowest rank (bronze)? It seems that the game creators werent planning on this getting so many users, but this is where we are now. So lets get with the times.

Anton Amby, archie, Jin and 3 others like this.
  2. Susumu_Terajima

Susumu_Terajima New Member

We could get the usual.... bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond.... with rewards scaling (more likely to get legendary or mystical gears for higher ranks)?
    Looking at how the pvp is atm and how competitive it is, I have already given up lol

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

It’s a good idea and, I believe, the devs have been putting certain ideas towards this into action behind the scenes.
    They seem to be prioritising the new Xataka content first (with its gremlins).

I have also always been hit and miss with the pvp for similar reasons. However, as I progress, I realise the war coins reward are now becoming more useful as I receive trophies enough now to make it worthwhile, irrespective of the fact I’m nowhere near the top 100. Keep at it ;)

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I've always maintained that PvP is for collecting WC primarily because there is no other way to get WC. Atm, it's kinda de facto end game for warlords with max out regiments.

5. PeZurA

PeZurA New Member

We can only hope.

6. David

David New Member

For sure, they need to have many more tiers for rewards, not just top 100

7. Krinari

Krinari New Member

This would be great

8. Owain

Owain Member

Leagues, with promotion and relegation.