Regiment healing system...?

Slayron

At last day, i cant use the button " look video " to Regeneration of my Regiments. Can any tell my why ?

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Our developers are in touch with the ads provider and more ads should be available now. It's not an update on our side that removed them as in fact the shortage started last week for some players.

Gazgulkilla

Our developers are in touch with the ads provider and more ads should be available now. It's not an update on our side that removed them as in fact the shortage started last week for some players.

Tell your developers they're screwing up the game play and running off players. Ive already stopped playing pvp competitively last month, about to move on to another game completely

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Tell your developers they're screwing up the game play and running off players. Ive already stopped playing pvp competitively last month, about to move on to another game completely
Every constructive feedback and suggestion is more than welcome :)

Hackuuna

Every constructive feedback and suggestion is more than welcome :)
This game desperately needs high level content at this point. I think you guys have done a fantastic job in making the game more accessible to new players and reduced some of the bottlenecks in gameplay (such as XP gain, gold gain, shard gain, regiment unlocks). The game is undeniably better than it was when I first started to play.

That said the missing ads has hit my threshold in terms of what I find fun. I don't enjoy randomly losing a regiment to crits and I don't enjoy restarting battles to get around that. As I move closer to getting full 5 star regiments I also question what I'll be doing in a few months time. PvP leaderboards being a diamond bidding contest isn't doing it for me.

I truly hope you guys have plans for the highly developed players.

AngelRipper

I still don't have ads, and other guys from my alliance report the same thing. So, thanks for misleading information.

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
I don't enjoy randomly losing a regiment to crits
That's indeed an aspect of the game that we would like to change, I cannot make promises it will be tackled soon but our Game Design team is thinking about a solution.

I still don't have ads, and other guys from my alliance report the same thing. So, thanks for misleading information.
That's what we've been told by the ad provider, that the situation should get better in the upcoming days. We'll recheck after the weekend why this isn't happening.

Cire

I had them, I lost them, I got them back, and I lost them again. I've got bunches of people in my alliance that are ready to quit the game. Something better be done quick.

AngelRipper

That's indeed an aspect of the game that we would like to change, I cannot make promises it will be tackled soon but our Game Design team is thinking about a solution.

That's what we've been told by the ad provider, that the situation should get better in the upcoming days. We'll recheck after the weekend why this isn't happening.
So Arci, in case you're wondering, we still don't have ads

Slayron

No Ads... Hope and wait... But its curios, any germans in my ally have the Ads back, i m not sure be the regional Problem...

My time in WoA decreased...

Last edited:

Veronan

Some of us have never had access to ads for regen so not sure there is really a balance here at all. Penalized for not getting on the game soon enough I guess.

AngelRipper

I've said it before. Ads should be for everybody or for nobody. Otherwise it's just not fair. I'm surprised the game devs have allowed this system to continue for such a long time.

Papabär

Yeah every day i'm fighting aggainst 6 year old Boys and feel great when i've won. Ironic Out. What a stupid ranking without fair rules sorry. Pvp doesn't Matter anything

Zancudo

...PvP leaderboards being a diamond bidding contest isn't doing it for me...
I think it is the worst part of the game and should be fixed. No matter how many effort and time have you applied playing the game. To win season it is necessary to spent thousand of diamonds (maybe spending real cash).