1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Release Notes 0.65 - Alliance Quests

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bruthor, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Wolfe and BlackAdder666 like this.
  2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

From the video, the quest require warlords to use specific regiment and if you don't have that regiments then you can't finish the quest. Am I right?

This will encourage warlords to unlock all regiments and bring them up to a 'usable' level. Get to use TSG in a quest now. :D:eek:

3. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

The video said that you get only quests from regiments you already have

4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I must have heard it wrong then.

5. Bruthor

Yes, only regiments you already own can be a quest subject :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  6. Lundene

Lundene Member

Wish I hadn’t unlocked units to try out now.....oh well kamikaze units to divert attention for 1 turn!!

7. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Already updated to version 0.65 2 days ago, but looks like bugs mentioned in Release Notes aren't completely fixed :(
    • The Brigand Island layering issue that prevented iOS players from selecting Brigand Island levels has been resolved.
    Never experienced it on BI, but can see some(same?) layering issue in Eastgate - usually I see only background image here, sometimes it's background and location description at bottom without usual border around and behind it, very rarely - proper view with title, description and "close" button. "close" button works even if it invisible.
    Screenshot made on virtual device (Samsung N900A tablet, android 4.4.4), but I see this issue on real smartphone - Xiaomi Mi 4c (android 5.1.1) too.
    upload_2019-4-11_14-46-10.png
    • The item upgrade process in the Forge will no longer randomly stall shortly before its end.
    3 or 4 item upgrades done since since update and experienced this issue once, killing and restarting Warlords app "fix" it as usual.

8. Kardigan

Kardigan New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Dkal
    Is the Update out there for ios already? Cant find it

9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Are all alliance members get the rewards in the Alliance Ship or key to individual warlord needs or lottery like the Imperial Ship?

10. Noob

Noob Active Member

Alliance:
    SOS
    I didnt find a update for 0.65 in playstore...

11. Imam

Imam Member

So if my alliance member not active...we will get dumb ship?

12. ShinSoldier

ShinSoldier New Member

Alliance:
    Valar
    That is correct, if you are looking for an active alliance feel free to join Valar Morghulis I will save a spot for you.

Imam likes this.
  13. Bruthor

All Alliance members will received the same Alliance Ship tier. Work together for a common goal :)

It's not out yet. We have started the Staged Rollout process for Android and have a coverage of around 25% at the moment. We plan to fully release this version for Android and iOS next Monday.

Thanks for your patience!

Inspirace and Jin like this.
  14. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Looks like a great update for the vast majority of players to help them advance faster.

Great for the game overall.

Purely selfish question so if the answer is “no” I am okay with it. For end-game players with fully developed armies the rewards don’t really mean anything. Even scrolls don’t really help me. Any chance of adding diamonds to the reward pool?

I plan to fight all quest to help my Alliance members out, but a little something for us old guys would be a nice touch also.

Again - not a big deal really. I like the concept for the game overall.

15. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

Assuming the highest ship pays out at what was shown in the video and not just a lucky roll that's nice! Will be curious to see the different rewards at different tiers.

16. Lundene

Lundene Member

Maybe an idea would be to create an alliance marketplace where alliance member can trade shards for diamonds. This would achieve the following goals:

1) old members can trade shards they earn but don’t need to alliance members for diamonds;
    2) for good or bad it would mean that alliances would be more mixed of experienced and new players so entire community grows hopefully and new players learn and don’t feel frustrated.

Primer likes this.
  17. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

Ahhh... who are you kidding @Primer. The only people who care about old timers are...
    Old timers

BlackAdder666, Primer and Candle like this.
  18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Just throw us a bone. All we have to play for is PVP standings. And under current format that takes Diamonds. Give us a way to earn Diamonds so it is actually worth something.

Should be a simple change to add diamonds to the prize pool.

19. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

My nightmare scenario as an Alliance Leader.

Intent of Alliance is to promote cooperation and unity among Alliance members working toward a common goal.

Primary fear is instead people start complaining about other members not “pulling their weight” and preventing the Alliance from reaching max goal. Becomes divisive instead of encouraging cooperation. Our Alliance is a competitive bunch, but it looks like it will take 40 members maximizing points for all 6 days to reach max reward.

I am not sure we have 40 members active enough to do that, and the rewards offered really give no incentive for inactive players who are maxed to come back.

The more I think about, the more concerned I am that this may create a lot of headaches for an Alliance Leader. I will just wait and see - hopefully my fears are unfounded.

NoName, BlackAdder666 and Jin like this.
  20. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I’m happy about what I’m seeing.

Personally, it works well for me as someone levelling all regiments equally anyway: they’re all good to go.
    And I can still benefit from shards and gold.

I think it will be good for our alliance: we have a no pressure, cooperative feel, so this will fit well for us, I believe.
    I can understand the fear and frustration for the more competitive and/or inactive alliances, though.

NoName likes this.