1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Release Notes 0.65 - Alliance Quests

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bruthor, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Wolfe

Wolfe New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WFPK
    BlackAdder666 likes this.
  2. Tripszy

Tripszy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Any bias towards more established alliances? PvP sucks if you didn’t start the game when it came out... so tough to crack that top 100

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

It appears the key to success will be having active members, regardless of AP level or past history of the Alliance.

It is simply based on using specific units that you have unlocked to participate in a certain number of fights. The newer players can earn just as many Quest Points as the veterans. As long as they have unlocked Alliances and Eastgate at least. These are the normal fights you do anyway, so newer players typically spawn easier fights anyway. LW battles and early level Stronghold battles should make it relatively easy to accomplish.

To get “best” reward ship it will take 40 Alliance members to complete all three Quests all six days. I will be surprised if any current Alliances have 40 players that active, but many will drop and add players over the first few weeks this feature is activated. My Alliance is doing so already. We are a competitive bunch and many of us want to earn that Mythical ship first season for bragging rights.

BlackAdder666, Candle and Jin like this.
  4. AlexPush

AlexPush New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Jesus
    it is me or is it Tuesday and the feature that was promised on Monday is still inactive?

5. TomPrimus

TomPrimus New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Chill
    Same here. I thought it was supposed to be open tuesday morning.
    I would like to know when Aliance Quest opens ?

6. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. But did they specifically say which Tuesday? Maybe one of them in October?

Just kidding. I am sure it will be....

Soon.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Within 30 minutes of my last post they went active with Quests. First day done.

5 battles in each Stronghold for easy victories. Took about 20 minutes to complete ten battles and the first days Quests.

Sorry, but I must say I am disappointed. No real challenge at all. Battles I would have fought anyway, just had to use the designated units.

Probably a good update still for newer players, but did nothing for end game players. Even the promised ship rewards won’t help at the end.

BlackAdder666, Jin and Zancudo like this.
  8. Val

Val Member

Warlord Level:
    no country for old man)

9. Tripszy

Tripszy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Yes, I too was concerned about the alliances and that the more established will gain the most, but upon reflection, this might not be the case. The game has to try balance opportunities for the long term gamers versus against us relative new players (been here since December 2018). This update could be it!

PvP is definitely in the favour of the established and it is disheartening for some of my alliance members knowing they will never gain the rewards as the rich get richer and so stretches out the power base. Even in a year’s time I’d be lucky to hit top 100... either people drop out or I am on daily, trying to get those shards. At the moment, the closest I’ve been is 1000ish points out of the top 100 with 180 as the biggest win possible.

Therefore perhaps this update is a nice balance so those of us who are newish, including many of my alliance members, do not get disheartened by the fact that we’re just grinding, grinding and grinding some more... that the update will keep us going as it is likely us newish players that keep this game financially viable for the developers with our spending...which only benefits everyone

I’m lucky my alliance is very chatty, with a few exceptionally active members (thanks!). However with this update, it’s brought about a spark that was needed to avoid any waning or disinterest.

Thanks for reading!

Primer, BlackAdder666 and Jin like this.
  10. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

As stated having 50 active in alliance is the key. So a very good opportunity for new players to gain stuff!

Very good job, devs. A fun addition to WoA. As long as there is no diamond prize in reward ship, end game players will do it to support lower level players in alliance and for bragging rights only.

But, new update, new bugs. You will probably sort them out in time. After .65 I get game service error, cannot connect to Google play EVERY time I log in - retry solves it, but still very annoying. Also game crashes more often after .65 and even more today. It is not only the ordinary game crash and exit as has always happened sometimes. It is also the game freeze crashes, which forces you to shut off device cold and reboot device and restart game. Today I have not been able to play for more than about 15-20 minutes without getting one of the two crashes. Annoying? Yes. Am I still happy about the new update, YES. Fix bugs and keep up the good work employees at Innogames!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    GiveOrg likes this.
  11. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    SOS
    I got ally quest but cant play against AI. I pressed reroll button, but tought it was a start button... Where is button?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  12. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

To keep our alliances fresh and full of active members, how about including some information about when they last logged in to game to be found somewhere. If that is possible...?

GiveOrg and Tripszy like this.
  13. Tripszy

Tripszy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    I’d like this too. Sadly, one of my alliances founding members hasn’t logged in for ages... a couple of months (we think) and though I’d hate to cut him, I also want to keep chat active. Today in our alliance it is mental busy, loving the new members and the chatting. Very apt.

Guess we’ll see BlackAdderr666. Great and hopefully simple idea.

14. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Just use the quest regiments in all normal battles, LW, BI, PvP and strongholds.

Noob likes this.
  15. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

As with Noob, I hit the re-roll and spent diamonds, but can’t get to any quest. What’s the secret to get to the quest?

16. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    There's no secret as there's no need to "activate" the quests. If you are in an alliance and you have already unlocked Eastgate, the quests will be already available.

Just play with the regiments highlighted with an exclamation mark on the regiment selection.

You can find more info on the knowledge base article, on the official announcement aaaand... in a few minutes a facebook live session will start, you can join us there :D

17. Cire

Cire Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    I don't understand why use of diamonds anywhere in the game lacks a confirmation before accepting it. Its like they want to profit from people's mistakes. At least make it a setting that people can chose, and if they are annoyed by confirmation requests, then they can play without them. I also lost my progress on a quest because of accidentally hitting the re-roll button, so now I have to start over on that, too.

Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  18. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    SOS
    thank. I did all quest ;)

Quest refresh every day? 180x5(days)x50(players)=45000

Jin likes this.
  19. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Active Member

Question about Alliance quests: One tool tip says "Win 10 battles with...." The other two say "Play 3 or 5 battles with...." Can I lose battles with junk units and have them count? If not, please unify the language in the tool tips

20. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    SOS
    Test and never write this :)