1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for 0.63 - Witch Doctor

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

BOOSTER SCROLLS
    Liberate the Witch Doctor and visit her store to acquire powerful Scrolls that grant you additional Gold per victory, grant your regiments bonus XP gain, or recover injured regiments instantly. The effect of Scrolls has a limited duration, so use them wisely!

Scroll of Wisdom: A scroll of immense wisdom from the wise, yet dead bird of the Xatakan Emperor. Grants your regiments 50% bonus XP gain. Lasts 30 Minutes. Applies to PVP, PVE & Expeditions.

Scroll of Fortune: A scroll of great fortune from the foot of very unlucky jungle rabbit. Grants you 100 additional Gold per battle. Lasts 30 Minutes. Applies to PVE & Expeditions.

Scroll of Rejuvenation: A scroll of deep rejuvenation from the severed root of the Tree of Life. Grants your injured regiments instant recovery. Lasts 30 minutes. Applies to all regiments & battle types.

Note: The Witch Doctor is planned to be released on March 18, 2019, after the version has been rolled out on all app stores!

BUNDLED GOLD TOOLTIP
    The tooltip for Gold earned on victories has been improved. All Gold earned is now bundled into one reward, tap on it to see further details!

CHEAPER SCOUTS
    We have heard your feedback and are happy to announce that the costs for scouting provinces has been reduced.

FIRST STRONGHOLD
    As an additional thing to tackle the low Gold income in the early stages of the game, we have also created a new shortcut to the Domesticar Stronghold, so new players can reach this more quickly.

Please use this feedback thread to let us know what you think!

bomberjack, Nook, Bibense and 2 others like this.
  2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    The Witch Doctor is now available. Liberate the shire in the forest to get access to her store!

bomberjack likes this.