1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.33

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

GAME CENTER AND GOOGLE PLAY
    We are happy to announce that we have improved the Game Center and Google Play connectivity. Everyone can now properly connect their game progress with their Game Center or Google Play account. Doing that will save your progress, so you can easily restore it if you get a new device or need to reinstall the app.

YOUR FEEDBACK MATTERS
    You are a valuable part of our gaming community, and thus, are an significant part of shaping the game. We are following your reviews and feedback closely. To make this even more transparent directly in the game, we have integrated a popup asking players for a rating from time to time. If you get this, please take a moment to give the game app a rating. It's quick and easy, and will help us tremendously. Thank you!

Please use this feedback thread to discuss this update.