1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.35

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

[​IMG]
    With version 0.35 Warlords of Aternum will receive its final logo change. We hope you like it as much as we do. But this is not the only change for that upcoming update.

GOLD SHOP
    Similar to purchasing Diamonds for cash, you will now have the possibility to conveniently buy Gold for Diamonds when tapping the '+' icon next to your current amount of Gold.

Remember, purchasing Diamonds or Gold is optional and not required to play Warlords of Aternum.

FROST-BLOOD ORCS
    The orcs from the icy north have improved their abilities. Beware their blood frenzy!

• Blood Frenzy: The regiment enters Blood Frenzy as soon as it has less than 40% of max HP. In Blood Frenzy, 20% more damage is dealt AND received.
    • Devour: Deals 100% base damage and heals the regiment by the same amount. Does not cancel Blood Frenzy.
    • Devious Step: During each enemy turn, the first incoming attack on the regiment inflicts 20% less damage.
    • Slam: Deals 85% base damage to target and all regiments around it, including themselves.
    TWO-SKULL
    The Two-Skull model has received great viual improvements.

BUG FIXES
    • We have fixed an issue in which the asset downloader is not displayed and would show a black screen for a few minutes making you think the game froze.
    • When losing connection at the end of a battle will no longer causes the game to get stuck in a connection loop.
    • The button handling has been fixed, so that tapping a button multiple times in a short amount of time won't cause any issues anymore.
    • Selecting a burning tile from the Rain of Fire skill will no longer display damage on regiment as if it was moving there.
    • Promotion stars will now always be displayed at the right position.
    • When retreating from a battle, you will not have to wait for that to happen anymore.
    • A rare case of an infinite loading screen when purchasing a Diamond bundle has been fixed.
    Please use this feedback thread to discuss this update.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018