1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.38

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

NEW RANKING
    A new ranking system based more on performance rather than activity will now reward PvP victories with War Coins. These can be traded in for regiment shards at War Harbor. New players will also need to meet certain requirements before they can discover new PvP shires. Climb the ladder for a better season payout!

SKY ARCH NOTIFICATION

You will now get a push notification when your units are back from an expedition. Make sure you have push notifications turned on for Warlords of Aternum.

BUG FIXES
    - Some players were not able to sync their existing accounts via Google Play or Game Center. This has been resolved.
    - A rare case in which a spawned unit, such as a Tree of Corruption, would break the battle when taking damage has been fixed.

Please use this feedback thread to discuss this update.