1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.42

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

NEW SHOP DESIGN
    The in-game shop has received a better design and you can now always buy a Diamond subscription if you have none active.

[​IMG]

T'RUT REDESIGN
    T'rut has been visually updated and is now wielding a pike instead of a sword. Swords wielded by this regiment will be replaced with pikes of equivalent power while the old sword will be put into your inventory.

Check it out on Sketchfab!

ARMY OVERVIEW
    Regiments are now sorted by their strength rather than their rank. This way you can easily spot your strongest regiments.

GOOD WARES, FINE WARES
    The merchant stopped trying to sell stuff you can't currently use. Happy browsing!

BATTLE SKULLS
    The campaign battle difficulty rating (aka Skull Levels) is now similar to the PvP system. You will now also receive better and more useful rewards. However, Shards have been removed as possible rewards.

SHARDS AND WARLORD LEVEL
    Some regiment shards are now only available after reaching a certain Warlord Level to streamline player progression more intelligently.

Please use this feedback thread to discuss this update.

Felipe Matos and Link like this.