1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.55

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

POLISH VERSION
    We are happy to announce that due to popular demand, we have now fully localized Warlords of Aternum for our Polish players.
    You can switch your game language in the game settings at any time.

BETTER REWARDS
    This change is already active for a week now. However, this went live unplanned. We wanted to properly announce this here once again.

We have reworked our reward tables. You will no longer get Diamonds in any of the ships at Dewport Harbor, however, you will now pick up a lot more meaningful items for your Warlord Level. As you increase your Warlord Level, you will get access to better items.

BUG FIX
    • We have resolved an issue which prevented some players using the iOS app from being able to deploy their units on the battlefield properly.

Please use this feedback thread to let us know what you think!

Вояка and BlackAdder666 like this.