1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Release Notes for Version 0.65 - Alliance Quests

Discussion in 'Game Updates' started by Bruthor, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

ALLIANCE QUESTS
    We proudly present the first true multi-player feature in the game: Alliance Quests!
    6 days a week you will receive up to 3 daily quests. Complete them for Gold rewards and to earn Alliance Points. The more Alliance Points your Alliance Members collect, the higher the rewards on payout day (Mondays).
    You can upgrade your Alliance Ship up to 6 times - from common to mythical - to gain a higher amount of Shards and Gold. With higher tiers you can also get an item appropriate for your Warlord Level and Scrolls.

Check out this video for more information (and keep in mind that the Facebook Live session teased at the end of the video is for the day of release!):

Alliance Quests will be enabled a few days after the release of game version 0.65.

NOTABLE BUG FIXES
    • The Brigand Island layering issue that prevented iOS players from selecting Brigand Island levels has been resolved.
    • The item upgrade process in the Forge will no longer randomly stall shortly before its end.

Please use this feedback thread to let us know what you think!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019