1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Replace brigand island leaderboard to stronghold

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Noob, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    Brigand island leaderboards is useless because every can maxes it. More than 1000 players have yet 99 levels with gold.
    The idea replace BI leaderboard to stronghold is old (Link)

As I imagine: It shown frost and domesticar stronghold. The summary of them make ranking.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ushurak@adventures

Ushurak@adventures Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Groot
    I aglee Brigand Island leaderboard makes no sence.

Stronghold leaderboard makes sense but it depends stromg on power. If you are maxed lvl30 is the highest. Lvl80 is not possible only on normal way.

3. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    I know that high ranked players havent a chance to make high ranking on stronghold. But low players need take a long time to reach hightes ranking on trophy, power and pvp money.

I think, it is ok if ranking in stronghold not limited. This ranking will be more for low players and much more interesting than power, trophy. They will try break new records. Its appear new purpose to play a game

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Ushurak@adventures likes this.
  4. Ushurak@adventures

Ushurak@adventures Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Groot

Its ok for me. Perhaps top3 per power would be great

Noob likes this.