Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes

JustinK

Greetings! We have a couple spots open, and are primed to achieve mythical ship bonus each week. If you're active please apply to our alliance- Revolutionary Heroes (RHero)
Hope to see you soon!
Grogger

Xavier

Hey Grogger. I lost my tablet in train)) Don't know if i'll return it yet. So i hope you'll read this soon and kick me both as soon as you can. Pass the word to all guys, You are a Great Alliance with bright future. Someday i shurely will be back. So change it is. Buy.

JustinK

Hey buddy,We are all mourning for you Xavier. Thanks for the heads up. We were wondering what was going on, and am glad to hear it's just a hardware issue and nothing more than a lost tablet. You are welcome back anytime, and have been a favorite members to many players here.
May Jerrica's double shot carry you through the hard times!

Take care and hope to see you soon!
Grogger

GhostOfTheTower

Hey Grogger, This is GhostoftheTower. My phone died and its going to take me a few days to sort out what happened and get a replacement. I hope to get it resolved soon.

JustinK

3 slots opened up! We're hovering alliance rank 120, so our value will grow quickly once we reach 100. Get in now to surf the wave!

Yes. Join this active alliance. Having Mythical Ships for almost five months in a row now. So if you want them extra shards every week, apply and help us and yourself continuing that streak.

Busto

Greetings! We have a couple spots open, and are primed to achieve mythical ship bonus each week. If you're active please apply to our alliance- Revolutionary Heroes (RHero)
Hope to see you soon!
Grogger
I’m warlord level 11. Just started a few days ago. But very active. Looking for an active alliance

JustinK

3 openings! We haven't missed a mythical ship since the first week. Help us get to the top 100! Almost there

TeeKaeOhh

Do you still have openings, I am a new player but feel that I am pulling most of the load when it comes to alliance quests. Would love to join a group focused on that.

JustinK

Yes please join! Alliance quests ate a big part of who gets to stay with us. I make sure we get mythical every week

JustinK

Slots have opened up, and we're bubbling just under the top 100 at 111 right now. Always mythical, always revolutionary:)

And we have a new open slot since yesterday. We are still shy of the top 100 (ranked 108 currently). So help this alliance to get into that top 100 and help yourself with a Mythical Ship every week. :cool:

Viiichor

Like active player, i am searching serious and active Alliance. After pm with RealBizkit i'm writing to this forum. Thx for considering my apply.