1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New issue rollback happens?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Hai, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hai

Hai Active Member

im tired of this bug. please tell me how to avoid.

today i played a really difficult stronghold level. half army died but it was a victory. I closed the game afterwards since cant do much if main troops are on timer. tonight i login to the game and i see the same exact difficult level is still there like nothing happened.

scenario2: i login to loot the wagon and set sky arch to 2 hours. half hour later i login again and i see the same loot wagon ia awaiting me with no aky arch has been setup.

scenario3: i logged in to upgrade my items. and then closed the app. an hour later i login and i see no item is being updated.

am i the only one here???
    this makes me really want to quit, i have neither time nor spirit to do things twice.
    please advise.

2. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Active Member

Hi,

That's incredibly frustrating!

This happened to me 2 days ago but worked in my favor. I finished my alliance quests and then did a stronghold or two. When it reset I got an error message about things not being in sync. I had to redo my last alliance quest, but my alliance got credit for both times! I finished with an extra 100 points!

3. Imam

Imam Member

Yeah it also hapened to me yesterday...but when my conection down..but weird because when i start The SA its like normal and when i win the battles just same like normal...then when i close the game...its redo my last activity...my SA and my SH battles

Hai likes this.
  4. Hai

Hai Active Member

why dev doesnt look into this matter? i think it can ruin game experience gradually. For me personally, if its happens few more times im done here.