1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Cannot reproduce rollback happens?

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Hai, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hai

Hai Active Member

im tired of this bug. please tell me how to avoid.

today i played a really difficult stronghold level. half army died but it was a victory. I closed the game afterwards since cant do much if main troops are on timer. tonight i login to the game and i see the same exact difficult level is still there like nothing happened.

scenario2: i login to loot the wagon and set sky arch to 2 hours. half hour later i login again and i see the same loot wagon ia awaiting me with no aky arch has been setup.

scenario3: i logged in to upgrade my items. and then closed the app. an hour later i login and i see no item is being updated.

am i the only one here???
    this makes me really want to quit, i have neither time nor spirit to do things twice.
    please advise.

2. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Active Member

Hi,

That's incredibly frustrating!

This happened to me 2 days ago but worked in my favor. I finished my alliance quests and then did a stronghold or two. When it reset I got an error message about things not being in sync. I had to redo my last alliance quest, but my alliance got credit for both times! I finished with an extra 100 points!

3. Imam

Imam Active Member

Yeah it also hapened to me yesterday...but when my conection down..but weird because when i start The SA its like normal and when i win the battles just same like normal...then when i close the game...its redo my last activity...my SA and my SH battles

Hai likes this.
  4. Hai

Hai Active Member

why dev doesnt look into this matter? i think it can ruin game experience gradually. For me personally, if its happens few more times im done here.

5. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I need you to go everyone to our Support System and tell us about the issue there. We might need some data about the account that can be extracted with our Support system.
    Please, refer to this topic so that we can label it correctly.