Fulfilled Sanguine Knights are recruiting ...

Alliance language
English

Fikus

Our active alliance Sanguine Knights (mythical ships and rewards on regular base) is looking for new members.
All active players are welcome, no matter the level or army power.
Alliance quests minimum is set to 700 points per week ( or the apology in case of longer absence).
If you are interested, search our tag SanK and join us ( or write me PM through forum).
Except two Christmas holiday weeks Mythical ship on regular base (from the very beginning) !!!

Last edited:

Fikus

Our long time member left, so we have one free spot again !!!
Just to be active in alliance quests will be enough (and chat, ofc).
Come and join us in our highly effective but friendly alliance.

Fikus

Come and join us in Sanguine Knights, active player. We still have two open slots...

Fikus

Two newcomers has come :) two old members has left :( so there are still two free slots for active chatty players :cool:

Fikus

Have your former alli comrades run away with the last upgrade?
Come and join us, we still remain strong - and with you, we will become even stronger.
Join Sanguine Knights, tag SanK.

Fikus

We have 5 free spots after that update disaster, is there any active player willing to join our still active (surprise, surprise) alliance???

Fikus

We are 45 seasoned players here and looking for 5 to complete our company, come and join us, any active player.
Oh, I almost forgot, we have got a real princess with us :cool:

Fikus

Welcome to Sanguine Knights, CptJackSparow, we are glad to have you on board :) .

Still we have 4 spots open, come and help us regain the position we had before the disaster update ;)
No matter the level or army power, just the activity in dailies is required.

Fikus

Welcome aboard, TZac and Sander, hope you will like it here.
Last 2 tickets for mythical train remains ... Hurry up, Warlords ;)

Fikus

Hurry up, warlords, last 2 mythical ship train tickets for free !
We are almost full (48/50) and on our track for mythical rewards.

Fikus

Hmm, back to 3 free spots, I just kicked one fresh newcomer for inactivity :( .
I do not really understand mid-players who join the alliance and do no daily tasks, do not communicate via chat, do not increase the strength of their army - why do they actually sneak into the alliance?
I ask all campers not to bother us with their presence, they will not get any reward on Monday morning because I will kick them out much sooner.
I already prefer beginners with a low AP who bring their enthusiasm among other members of the alliance.:)